Sign in to follow this  
General Duke

Breaking News: Saaciid Faraax Garaad to be new PM of SOMALIA... according to website

Of all the choices he has, our expectation is that the president will name someone that has major accomplishments in life. Someone who can take this country to the next level. Lets await the annoucement.

Dabrow   

Apophis;877186 wrote:
I see the well prepared and rehearsed calaacal from P-land has begun
:D

:D:D:D Abtigis joined them aswell. seems he lost the plot when Kismayo was liberated.

Dabrow   

Duke dont try to turn table here. It was you who posted this fake story. When have you seen me post anti puntland threads dont get mad cuz your hate got exposed :D

Somalia;877230 wrote:
According to Gedo people, it is key to the survival of their region that they get PM, I want Gedo to survive.

Thanks for being concerned , i wish everyone was like u........People's life are at steak here and the PM's position will keep them a live .

Dabrow;877241 wrote:
Duke dont try to turn table here. It was you who posted this fake story. When have you seen me post anti puntland threads dont get mad cuz your hate got exposed

What's the fake story? I just got another call and people are saying it's confirmed.

A_Khadar   

#1 the news is not an official one but another prediction

#2 no one posted this man's profile whether he qualifies or doesn't so your comments are silly.

Let us wait the official announcement if it happens tomorrow or another day. How many names were thrown around in the past three and so weeks.. Where si Che, add this one also to you your prediction posts list..