Sign in to follow this  
xiinfaniin

Xaaji Xaaji's Prayers Against Kismayo

It is astonishing how many negative threads XX created since the defeat of alshabaab. He is hoping war on the city and its residents. His heart is broken because what he is wishing will not hopefully transpire ...

Xaaji Xunjuf is mischievous man who is afraid the revival of Somalia

Why would any one wish war peace and stability in kismayo and harmony all over the horn of Africa

Dagaal wiil ba ku dhinta will kuma dhasho.

Kismayo

And the selection of the new PM

are the two main top issues these days

Somalia expect more news from Garowe in a few weeks time since things are heating up in Puntland Farooles elections and what not time will tell you just wait and see.

XX hate for a specific community has never ever been in doubt. The fact that Afghani & Godane have been chased out of Kismayu & Somalia has a Federal Government has unsettled the man somewhat.:D

^ i have the blue flag in my house actually i think its a very good looking flag.

Why would Xiinfaniin think i hate on Kismayo i think its one of the most beautiful cities in Somalia.

Duke come on you can do better than that:D

Somalia   

General Duke;876914 wrote:
XX hate for a specific community has never ever been in doubt. The fact that Afghani & Godane have been chased out of Kismayu & Somalia has a Federal Government has unsettled the man somewhat.
:D

Indeed it is for a specific community. It is now clouding his judgement to the extent that he cannot differentiate what is good for the existence of Somaliland from to counting on political scores in matters that are absolutely irrelevant to it. This is now more evident in the fact that he thinks a Gedo PM (he wishes Farmaajo for the post) would hurt the interests of Puntland! Inshallah the new upcoming state in Jubboyinka will not feel the wrath of Xaaji's menacing threads!

Yunis;876917 wrote:
So XX is faysal waraabe of SOL miyaa - scared of the blue flag and the stability of Somalia...

Typical secessionist like his aunt Edna Adan he is full of Colonial British hot air. His hate for a specific community has led him to gather as much lies as possible and attack every stable initiative. He hates Federalisam, he hates Puntland, wants to dominate the SSC regions, hates the Jubaland State and pretends to like reed Gedo because he believes he is getting at reer Puntland and setting the kinsmen against each other.

I do like him though, he always makes funny predictions..:D

Yunis   

General Duke;877034 wrote:
Typical secessionist like his aunt Edna Adan he is full of Colonial British hot air. His hate for a specific community has led him to gather as much lies as possible and attack every stable initiative. He hates Federalisam, he hates Puntland, wants to dominate the SSC regions, hates the Jubaland State and pretends to like reed Gedo because he believes he is getting at reer Puntland and setting the kinsmen against each other.

I do like him though, he always makes funny predictions..
:D

:D:D

AYOUB   

Really bizarre to pin Kismaayo's decades long problems on an XX curse. *Even faithless Apophis is forced to protest on the Xaaji's behalf. :)*

Haatu   

Macallinka;877064 wrote:
Add
Abtigis
as well, he is also praying for havoc in Kismaayo by beating the drum of war so he can continue his humanitarian work .

:D :D

Haatu ninkaan in la xaaleeyo ay ahayd man ;) I think Zack is cool at least wax waa loo sheegi karaa laakiin ninkaan WFP u shaqeeyo oo hadana Galitida Goonka dheer leh ayaa u baahnaa inooh lol