Sign in to follow this  
Xaaji Xunjuf

Raskambooni movement its not up to President Hassan to create a federal state for our regions.

Ururka Raaskambooni oo sheegay in Maamul u sameynta Kismaayo aysan ahayn mid laga sugayo Dowladda Soomaaliya

Khamiis, Oktoobar 04, 2012 (HOL) — Ururka Raaskambooni oo ka mid ah xoogaggii gacanta ku siiyay ciidamada Kenya iyo kuwa Soomaaliya qabsashadii magaalada Kismaayo ee xarunta gobolka Jubbada Jubbada hoose ayaa sheegay in maamul u sameynta magaalada Kismaayo aysan ahayn mid laga sugayo dowladda dhexe ee Soomaaliya.

Afhayeenka ururkan, C/naasir Seeraar oo wareys siinayay BBC-da isagoo ku sugan magaalada Kismaayo ayaa sheegay inay sameynayaan guddi si KMG ah u maamula magaalada inta looga sameynayo maamul guud, isagoo ku gacan-sayray hadal uu ku sheegay madaxweynaha Soomaaliya oo ahaa in dowladdu ay Kismaayo u sameyn doonto maamul.

"Madaxweynaha Soomaaliya waxaan jeclaan lahaa inuu akhriyo dastuurka, kuma qorna in madaxweynuhu uu maamul u sameeyo gobollada dalka, sidaa daradeed waxaan ugu baaqi lahaa inuu dastuurka dib ugu laabto," ayuu yiri C/naasir Seeraar.

Afhayeenku ururka Raaskambooni wuxuu hadalkiisa ku daray in marnaba aysan sugayn Kismaayo in maamul looga keeno Xamar, dadka reer Kismaayana ay xaq u leeyihiin inay iyagu sameystaan maamulkii hoggaamin lahaa.

"Waxaa jira shir ka socda magaalada Nairobi oo maamul loo sameynayo Jubbooyinka kuwaasoo ay ka qaybgalayaan dalalka IGAD, innaguna waan la soconnaa shirkaas," ayuu yiri afhayeenka kooxda Raaskambooni, sidoo kale xusay in hadal kasoo baxay wasiirka arrimaha gudaha oo ahaa in shirka Nairobi ka socda aysan dowladdu la socon.

Sidoo kale; afhayeenku wuxuu sheegay in guddiga maamulaya magaalada Kismaayo ay ka koobnaan doonaan ciidamada dowladda Soomaalia iyo ururka Raaskambooni, isagoo sheegay in guddigaas ay howsha wadayaan inta maamul loo dhan yahay la soo sameynayo.

"Urur siyaasi ah oo aan ka tirsanayn dowladda Soomaaliya; lehna maamul sare iyo saraakiil ciidan sida ahlusunna waljamaaca oo kale. Balse waxaan gacan-saar la leennahay dowladda Soomaaliya iyo dalalka dariska ah," ayuu yiri mudane Seeraar.

Hadalkan ayaa wuxuu imaanayaa iyadoo ciidamada dowladda Soomaaliya, kuwa ururka Raaskambooni iyo ciidamada Kenya ee AMISOM ka tirsan ay laba maalmood oo keliya gacanta ku hayaan magaalada dekedda leh ee Kismaayo.

Somalia   

This is just a misunderstanding between Mudane Madaxweyne and Ras Kamboni Brigade which successfully seized Kismayo without Mogadishu's help.

Haatu   

The President should tread carefully. He risks losing the support of this community. The said community feels as if in wax walbo loo diidan yahey iyo in xaq daro lagu haayo. I would advice him to act prudently.

The Zack   

The president spoke in very a different tone and different words when spoke about Hiiraan admin and Kismayo admin. I will post it later.

Haatu   

I think Ras Kambooni are just making it clear to the President that the tolka want their fair share. That is all.

Apo, some have a right to salivate, they are the people of Jubbooyinka. Others are just deluding themselves.

Somalia   

Haatu;876857 wrote:
I think Ras Kambooni are just making it clear to the President that the tolka want their fair share. That is all.

Apo, some have a right to salivate, they are the people of Jubbooyinka. Others are just deluding themselves.

Change your location back :D

Chimera   

Kenya and IGAD reportedly sought to ensure that the new city administration be broad-based and devoid of warlords. This was an excellent move, but the deal was brokered at a time when Somalia's national transitional process appeared to be headed toward delays, impasse, and crisis. This situation arguably justified outside powers taking it upon themselves to negotiate a local power-sharing deal in advance of the city's liberation.

But the political context in Somalia has changed dramatically since September, when an appointed parliament elected a new president, Mohamud, and ended an eight-year transitional government.
Somalia is now technically in the hands of a sovereign, post-transition government.
Under these new circumstances, IGAD and the Kenyan forces should seek the guidance of Mohamud's administration regarding who governs Kismayo. - Ken Menkhaus, FP

Kismayo and Jubboyinka are under the Federal government's mandate, and jurisdiction, it could seriously derail any plans on the ground if its not consulted with beforehand, again the FGS is not the TFG, and you will understand the difference of the two entities in the near future.

Haatu   

Somalia, war no way. You should change yours too. Desert-men are trying to take our city :D

Chimera, the Government has the jurisdiction, Ras Kambooni is just confused when it comes to this, but the wishes of the people have to be respected as well.

Somalia   

Haatu;876861 wrote:
^ War no way. You should change yours too. Desert-men are trying to take our city
:D

Desert men who made it rise from the sand. :cool: Don't worry, you'll visit me in my Calanley villa cause I ain't staying

Chimera   

Haatu;876861 wrote:
Somalia, war no way. You should change yours too. Desert-men are trying to take our city
:D

Chimera, the Government has the jurisdiction, Ras Kambooni is just confused when it comes to this,
but the wishes of the people have to be respected as well

The policy of the government towards that region and its new governance structure should be entirely based on their wishes. I'm however against ignoring the most important offices in the republic, such as the President, PM and the parliament. All three should be consulted with, they are there for a reason, and they should not be discredited.

Remember, that's the whole reason why we are in this mess in the first place.

The people of those regions have every right to form their own federal state but it should be done under the constitutional framework of Somalia and i dont think the President has anything against that. But the President is the symbol of Somalia's unity and the Head of state he is than also responsible for those regions. And he doesn't want to see Kenya's interference in the state building of those regions which is also understandable.

Haatu   

Somalia;876863 wrote:
Desert men who made it rise from the sand. :cool: Don't worry, you'll visit me in my Calanley villa cause I ain't staying

War no one is denying reer Calanley. They have as much right to the city as anyone. However, some are claiming that the city belongs to them and they are its masters! ehem Barre Hiraale folks :D

Chimera, I agree with you on everything you've said but the people feel as if they're not being listened to. The President is supposed to represent them as well. If he's serious about consulting the locals on the creation of the city's admin, he should come himself or send someone to do that. That's what happened in Bay and Hiiraan. Why can't the same happen for Jubbooyinka.