Sign in to follow this  
Alpha Blondy

Alpha's Troll and Cantarbaqash Corner LOL

i'm here with my friend and he's on the phone making major plans to go back to Mogadishu to make money. how foolish he is, ma istidhi? :D:p

he's telling me there are plenty of dirta waqooyi ee duriyaada properties in the busy commerical areas of MOG . he's saying you can trust the HAG with these properties. marka i asked why? he says HAGoow wuxuu garanaya waxaay beesha haradaan garanwayey. LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL....:D:p

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

to Abu buufis........................................

970844_496041297148022_572400596_n.jpg

"Oh, I'm sorry. Did I break your concentration?"

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

Alpha Blondy;972426 wrote:
i'm here with my friend and he's on the phone making major plans to go back to Mogadishu to make money. how foolish he is, ma istidhi?
:D
:p

he's telling me there are plenty of dirta waqooyi ee duriyaada properties in the busy commerical areas of MOG . he's saying you can trust the HAG with these properties. marka i asked why? he says HAGoow wuxuu garanaya waxaay beesha haradaan garanwayey. LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL....

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

LOOOOOOOL sheeko waalan balse maxey beesha haraadan garan waayeen? :o

Cambuulo iyo bun;972447 wrote:
LOOOOOOOL sheeko waalan balse maxey beesha haraadan garan waayeen?
:o

basically, during Dahir Riyaale's time, some die-hard Kulmiyites (Beesha Haradaan) were very keen in organising protests against the President's visit to London. firstly, they asked other members of the saddex habro of the bermuda triangle to join their crazy protests and they ALL declined......... since internal politics shouldn't be played out in the international arena.....:D not content, they asked the HAG and the HAG said.....''our business people, our children, our women and large members of beeshayada live in Hargeisa ee naga daa ciyaarta, ma garateen?....''....(in case of reprisal and attacks against our people)...:D:p

marka, the morale of the story is......''wuxuu HAGooow gartay, ayeey Beesha Haradan garan waayeen, dee'' (which is to respect the peace reer Somaliland worship):P:p:D

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

Apophis;972454 wrote:
The whole forum has turned into a place where S/L and P/Land wage a virtual b!tch fight.

not here, dee. anything goes xagaan ee sida uula soco.

mind you, this thread would've turned into a place where SL and PL waged a virtual b!tch wars....balse, for the lack of PL'ers on this thread, we're alright and all seem to get along, ma garatay? marka, it begs the question of why do PL'ers disturb the peace and harmony meel kasta iyo marka kasta. sida waa laga ficanyahay, inaar. PL'ers really ought to behave themselves and respect their person and respect others. :P:D

Alpha Blondy;972482 wrote:
basically, during Dahir Riyaale's time, some die-hard Kulmiyites (Beesha Haradaan) were very keen in organising protests against the President's visit to London. firstly, they asked other members of the saddex habro of the bermuda triangle to join their crazy protests and they ALL declined......... since internal politics shouldn't be played out in the international arena.....
not content, they asked the HAG and the HAG said.....
''our business people, our children, our women and large members of beeshayada live in Hargeisa ee naga daa ciyaarta, ma garateen?....''
....(in case of reprisal and attacks against our people)...

marka, the morale of the story is......
''wuxuu HAGooow gartay, ayeey Beesha Haradan garan waayeen, dee''
(which is to respect the peace reer Somaliland worship)
:P
:p:D

Lmaaaaao gartey caadi maha

good morning akhyarta sharafta leh wan idin salamay dhamantin. guul iyo xornimo ayan ilahay ino ga rajaynayna mel walba ood adunka ka joogtan. it's eid eve here in the nation's capitals and we're going shopping to buy stuff for the Eid QADO at Al's residential estate. :D:p so excited about eid y'all. :P:D.

Alpha Blondy;972543 wrote:
good morning akhyarta sharafta leh wan idin salamay dhamantin. guul iyo xornimo ayan ilahay ino ga rajaynayna mel walba ood adunka ka joogtan. it's eid eve here in the nation's capitals and we're going shopping to buy stuff for the Eid QADO at Al's residential estate.
:p so excited about eid y'all.
:P:D

Ciid Mubaarak Alpha Blondy.