Sign in to follow this  
Alpha Blondy

Alpha's Troll and Cantarbaqash Corner LOL

Alpha Blondy;971454 wrote:
its a BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOY.

photo_3_00ffb34e1040d005ee52bb9f928212ec

haters gonna hate on lil Mo-K aka young Mo-R aka lil Alz BALSE he's a cool cat, ma garateen. :P:D

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

Alpha Blondy;971454 wrote:
oh before i forget, it's jeudi sooooooooooooir too.

i actually thought it was jeudi soir today until i was reminded latterly. caad maha, y'all. i did the whole preparatory routine, making calls left, right and centre. the atmosphere was electric and i was getting all in the mood for a party. this is worrisome. am i now mixing the days? has the Ramadan taken its toll on my person? questions for Alz to ponder over this african evening. :P:D

Apophis;971511 wrote:
And Alpha, will there be a day when you stop being a fool and grow up? Haven't the passing months and years added anything to your intellect?

article-2381804-1B138C0E000005DC-649_636

^ is that you?

Apo,

i understand you're currently in Saudi working as a CELTA qualified English teacher, maha? inaar, can you tell me about the overbearing nature of your arrogant ciyaal caasir Saudis students, learning English as a 2nd language. you know the ESOL'ers of sorts (English for Speakers of Other Languages). do you tell them you're an atheist? have they invited you for iftar? do they practice their weak English on you?

thanks yu fery muchos far your're informashions. :P:D

Apophis;971510 wrote:
I thought it'd never happen but I've meet Somalis who believe the earth is flat and the Sun rotates around it.

i think i know the type aad sheegeysid, maha? guys like Wyre are pathetically foolish, ma istidhi? they'll accuse you of being anti-Islam then distort scientific facts for the purposes of appearing 'pious'......then they'll communally watch an apparently 'funny' YouTube clip and laugh at how good 'this' American comedy clip is, you know. :P:D

of course, one should bear in mind that some sections of the Somalis community still think that the earth is flat and if you went too far, you'd fall off, maha?.....balse we 'enlightened' folks know very well that the earth is round, dee.....hadaba imagine if it were to change shapes again......y'all are NOT so 'enlightened', maha? :P:D

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

Cambuulo iyo bun;971518 wrote:
this thread is a lost cause.

2m8BXUfriq0qlu37Mt1V7syeo1_500.gif?12596

i agree. Saffz made the thread into a joke walahi. the woman is an emotional wreck. thank God, she left the nation's capital this morning and will not have access to internet for a week or so. good riddance to bad qaashin. :mad:

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

Mi si love a give away now

Mi si love a go around

A woman pack it inna van an shi a send some a town

Ex amount a love you cyaa get it by the pound

So come full yo basket an carry some love a town

dedicated to Saffz. :)

i met this old guy today. he's been working in the crazy world of NGOs since 1995. he claimed to have been personally responsible for creating 'local solutions' to the instability of SL in those early days. i asked if he had pictures of 'those days' and he said he's sure to find to something. awesome guy, walahi. y'all should've seen this guy. he was full of 'buzzwords' and clichés of the NGO sort. balse, he believed in the mantra he was spewing. i liked that. :P:D

#I’ve been travellin’ on this road too long (too long)

Just tryna find my way back home (back home)

The old me is dead and gone, dead and gone

And ohhhh (eyyy)

I’ve been travellin’ on this road too long (too long)

Just tryna find my way back home (back home)

The old me is dead and gone, dead and gone, dead and gone #

:P

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL