Sign in to follow this  
Alpha Blondy

Alpha's Troll and Cantarbaqash Corner LOL

Hobbesian_Brute;973221 wrote:
which nation is that ?? Borat-land.
:D

Hobbesoooow,

what's your beef with SL, inaar. these snide comments aren't necessary, dee. :P

'nation's capital' was coined by one of my friends. he's the greatest advocate of the SL Republic. we could learn so much from him, ma garatay?

Safferz   

Alpha Blondy;973227 wrote:
when are you going to do your review of your travels? soo daa the pics and the inside scoop, dee.
;)

I wasn't planning on posting anything beyond the photo thread I made, anyone who wants to know or see more will have to get in touch with me directly :P

Safferz;973229 wrote:
I wasn't planning on posting anything beyond the photo thread I made,
anyone who wants to know or see more will have to get in touch with me directly
:P

knowing the stir you've caused around these boards, i guess that's almost every guy, maha? :P;)

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

on Qabil

Alpha Blondy;973149 wrote:

qabil to me is like garlic and holy water to a vampire. in other words, there's no actual proof that garlic and holy water ever killed vampires
. it's given more importance than it warrants. it's a figment of our imagination and used by the ruling classes to exploit the Somali people. it's also prolonged this quagmire we find ourselves in. i reckon if a survey was carried out across the board and people were asked to state the 3 most important things to them.........it wouldn't include qabil affliction but something like security, job creation and access to education and healthcare. sometimes, you have jump on the bandwagon, particularly when you can benefit from it. balse, it's a merry-go-around system and self-regulating in many ways. yesterday's victor is today's loser and today's victor was yesterday's loser. caal kuli xaal, i think the qabil system ought to be reformed structural and something like the EU's rotational presidency should be institution.

within my immediate sub-clan there's an archaic system of sorts.....there's the caqil, chief caqil and suldaan. they're not aware of each other's roles. sometimes, you pay blood money to all 3 entities within this trinity of sorts. their work overlap and there appears to be a serious need to write them job descriptions detailing their roles. as demonstrated by the SL Republic and now practically carbon copied by many, tribal elders have played a pivotal role, in our transitional towards peace and stability. their job is done now and they should be forced to retire and given a small pension instead of leeching off their people and mashruuc'ising their people with fearmongering tactics and what have yous. elders should only perform a ceremonial function. SL is now post-conflict and we're now just taking the first-steps towards development, albeit on the lowest rung of the ladder balse what's needed is more technocrats and administrators to undertake the challenges that lie ahead.

parliamentary and ministerial positions shouldn't have to satisfy tribal quota or for that matter appointed by presidential patronage..... but rather all potential contenders should be seeded according to their experiences and skills using a complex mathematical formula and picked like the lottery. this should be broadcast on TV to improve transparency and accountable. perhaps a complaints procedure and selection review board should be set up for the big laandheere's who are given the worst ministries. maybe the clans can even barter and negotiate between themselves and arrive at a consensus of sorts
:P
. also clan names should be numeric because it'll be easier to collect census data.

:P;)

Haatu   

Safferz, a lot of members were waiting for your take on the region. You see the only other choices are ONLF and Woyanne propaganda.

my qurbo-joog dumashi and her two kids are pathetic.

at approx 10:30PM i was forced to attend a 'little' party ( i shouldnt have attended, i only received the invite at 2pm). it wasn't little at all. it was extravagant and totally unnecessary. what was this in occasion off baal? is it true what they say about the delusions of the QJs, ma istidhi? dressed to impressed and totally oblivious to my presence, the little children were partying it down, when really, they ought to be tacked up in bed, ready for tomorrow morning's quiz. the worst of this...... my brother approves of such behaviours. i didn't but it's not my children and wife, maha. :P

plenty of eye-candy on display though. got a few digits and i'm 89% of securing something of benefit. despite my best efforts to flirt via the eyes, i realised only after i left the PARTY.......... they blinked their digits to Alz wrongly. this is since i secured 6 digits instead of the normal 7 digits several times. do these they i'm stup!d? i'll track em' ee just watch, y'all. i will NOT be disrespect. i ALWAYS get what i want. ;):P

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

Apophis;973272 wrote:
Every post appears to confirm that you're in fact mentally regressing on a daily basis. You're still the immature brat you were when I joined this forum one year ago. Very curious.

only 1 year? and they thought the resurrection of Jesus was spectacular, maha?

perhaps, more spectacularly, laakin, you went from being a militant atheist foaming at the mouth like a dog with rabies to teaching English in Saudi Arabia. soon, you'll be preaching wahabism ee sida uula soco. :P:D;