Sign in to follow this  
xiinfaniin

What a Great Choice for PM!

The news that is coming from Mogadishu is quite pleasing. By any measures and, by any standard, age , education , demeanor, and experience, president Hassan's PM choice exceeds my expectation. I am sure, if the news holds true, it will aslo exceed the expectation of the most Somalis. Not only does it represent the change we've been yearning , but it also represents a political courage on the president's part.

Lets wait Friday or Saturday ...

If you need some cues , the new PM is highly educated, well versed with Somali language and culture, has a solid experience ...plus his selection will quite down a vocal community in very important area :D

xiinfaniin;876341 wrote:
The news that is coming from Mogadishu is quite pleasing. By any measures and, by any standard, age , education , demeanor, and experience, president Hassan's PM choice exceeds my expectation. I am sure, if the news holds true, it will aslo exceed the expectation of the most Somalis. Not only does it represent the change we've been yearning , but it also represents a political courage on the president's part.

Lets wait Friday or Saturday ...

If you need some cues , the new PM is highly educated, well versed with Somali language and culture, has a solid experience ...plus his selection will quite down a vocal community in very important area
:D

Yeah, I agree with you if it turns out to be true and share your correct predictions with you (haddii kale isma naqaano:D

Chimera   

Me and the President from a crappy clan-perspective are hundreds of miles apart, I'm not tied to an outdated system, I rose above it. Secondly, I would welcome minorities in the top positions for that very same reason, for as long as they have the country's interest at heart. In-fact I would welcome a dynasty of Afars - our distant cousins - ruling the Kingdom of Somalia if that assured long-term peace.

The world is talking about space-explorations, super-highways and gangnam style, while some of us are stuck in the Age of Istupidity.

Mooge   

xasan qoslaye is looking for a guy who will be yes man. his advisers have been telling him to stay away from anyone who can cause him a problem. it is possible qoslaye can still surprise us, but i don't think xasan will pick someone like abdiweli who is not a yes man who will work hard to move the country forward with great intellect, good work ethic and statesman qualities.

Abdiweli+Mohamed+Ali+5LAgytIEdqpm.jpg

^Are you saying Alpha's clan is minority? :D

I am not the who said the president is from 'my somali clan' (it was you in case you forgot) :D

Mooge - my fadhi-ku-dirir warrior; did you know that Chimera said that any president from your clan is automatically not Somali - (and he said this whilst sitting down no less) :D

Chimera   

Sayid*Somal;876359 wrote:
^Are you saying Alpha's clan is minority?

I don't even know what clan he's from, are they in your opinion?

I am not the who said the president is from 'my somali clan' (it was you in case you forgot)

The words are still there and that's clearly not what I said:

Chimera;871722 wrote:

Somalias-new-president-Ha-011.jpg

I officially endorse the new president hailing from my clan called
SOMALI

Seems like your clutching at straws sxb, my clan is the Somali people, all 20 million of them.

:D@"are they in your opinion" - nice try turning the tables.

Saxiib, if this president is from your clan called Somali - that begs the question were Sharif and Abdullahi Yusuf not from your clan? or were those ones from Duke's clan? :D

p.s. Alpha's clan is called Diaspora - kuwaasna wuxuu kasii yahay Oromo. :D