Sign in to follow this  
xiinfaniin

What a Great Choice for PM!

xiinfaniin;876341 wrote:
The news that is coming from Mogadishu is quite pleasing. By any measures and, by any standard, age , education , demeanor, and experience, president Hassan's PM choice exceeds my expectation. I am sure, if the news holds true, it will aslo exceed the expectation of the most Somalis. Not only does it represent the change we've been yearning , but it also represents a political courage on the president's part.

Lets wait Friday or Saturday ...

If you need some cues , the new PM is highly educated, well versed with Somali language and culture, has a solid experience ...plus his selection will quite down a vocal community in very important area
:D

Prof. Ahmed Samatar ?

Both men are front-runners for the position- However, Abdi with a minor advantage due to close ties with one of the President Hassan's closest aids. He seems to have a stronger lobby behind him, including the Speaker and his constituent riding.

Abwaan   

Mooge;876358 wrote:
xasan qoslaye is looking for a guy who will be yes man. his advisers have been telling him to stay away from anyone who can cause him a problem. it is possible qoslaye can still surprise us, but i don't think xasan will pick someone like abdiweli who is not a yes man who will work hard to move the country forward with great intellect, good work ethic and statesman qualities.

Abdiweli+Mohamed+Ali+5LAgytIEdqpm.jpg

Lol@Mooge, weli iyo Abdiweli baa? No other choice? War ninyahow ninkaan iyo Farmaajo midna ma noqonayo PM aniga sidaan is leeyahay ee bahasha naga daa.

Abwaan   

General Duke;876376 wrote:
Abdulkadir Abdi Hashsi would be great. Who is Sacid?

lol@Duke, he is Asha Haji Elmi's husband.:D Iyadaaba ka magac dheer and this guy has no experience and might not have worked for the last 20 plus years.:D

Gabbal   

Ali Ciise is the compromise candidate for the president's inner circle (that is if a Gedo pm becomea untenable). Surprisingly, and despite the posters in this topic, officially Garowe is more opposed to him than anyone else in competition besides Farmaajo. He has been in Mogadishu throught this time don't know where he just arrived is picking up. As of now the bet is still on a Gedo pm minus Farmaajo. Saacid Shirdoon was never a serious candidate; almost all his loyalists are his wife's supporters.

Gabbal   

Abwaan-

I don't dictate real events. I can have a copy of the president's schedule right now before me but cannot mitigate whether it will change or not. Hassan Sheekh is the opposite of most other men before him. He is very cautious and takes his time and reevaluates seconds or hours later. My observation is he follows the advice make a decision, sleep on it, then recalibrate. His personal choice is a Gedo pm and that's where I bet.