Sign in to follow this  
Tillamook

Fadhikudiriri Central...up close and personal

Ha ha ha ha...:D:D:D ....still laughing @

Malika;922980 wrote:
Ngonge - You represented SL, hence me [khatumo] getting ready to join you in Burco, whilst the jerking off Mooge is PL - ah, are you with me?

As I say, the coward who wrote this was tribal bashing...

Lol, oh my...some folks do have a wild imagination...:D:D:D

Wadani   

Tillamook;923036 wrote:
^

Aaheey, meeshaas ka sii wad saaxiib!

Waaxay waxan ciyaalka ahi. Waar Miyaanad nin wayn ahayn?

raula   

Tillamook..hee :D wa maxay beenta aad sheygeyso. By the way Til-that wasn't an attack on your post or anything close to you. Just a statement on some "crude" (maybe you could say slanted) observation i made (personally)!

& Wadani is right dee. I can look at it from a different perspective but really mar mar too much arguments trying to proof a point is unnecessary. Waayo? because we all have differing view ma aha..mise sidee uu aragtaa adi :D

PS: Maanta shaqo la aan baa ii heysa..there is a swahili saying: Paka akiondoka, Panya hutawala (when the cat is away, the mouse rejoices-is free to roam around). Marka my boss isn't around hence ..... :D

Wadani   

raula;923039 wrote:

PS: Maanta shaqo la aan baa ii heysa..there is a swahili saying: Paka akiondoka, Panya hutawala (when the cat is away, the mouse rejoices-is free to roam around). Marka my boss isn't around hence .....
:D

lool, im in the exact same situation. Bashaaal baan ka bixi waayay maanta.

raula   

^^^lol@bashaal..if 'putting out fires' & 'keeping the peace' is..lol. Though what can be better ..N'ways enjoy Wadani.

Til sorry to hijack the thread..no more after this!

Wadani   

raula;923044 wrote:
^^^lol@bashaal..if 'putting out fires' & 'keeping the peace' is..lol. Though what can be better ..N'ways enjoy Wadani.

Til sorry to hijack the thread..no more after this!

:D :D

raula;923039 wrote:
Tillamook..hee
wa maxay beenta aad sheygeyso. By the way Til-that wasn't an attack on your post or anything close to you. Just a statement on some "crude" (maybe you could say slanted) observation i made (personally)!

& Wadani is right dee. I can look at it from a different perspective but really mar mar too much arguments trying to proof a point is unnecessary. Waayo? because we all have differing view ma aha..mise sidee uu aragtaa adi

PS: Maanta shaqo la aan baa ii heysa..there is a swahili saying: Paka akiondoka, Panya hutawala (when the cat is away, the mouse rejoices-is free to roam around). Marka my boss isn't around hence .....

Dee orda meel kale ku baashaala, aniga ha i wareerinina!:D

Raula iyo Wadani beenta aad isku sheegaysaan waxay tahay sida aad bahalkaan internet-ka ah aad uga dhigaysaan reality inuu yahay.

Walaalayaal, anigu markaan bilaabey sheekadaan caatada-ah waxaan is dhahayey, just make fun of some of the stereotypes associated with the anonymous people who post on SOL and their political allegiances. Now if some folks think this is real life, well I can't help it :D

^

Thanks, bro.

I think I should have put up a disclaimer when I first started this thread. So here goes...

Ladies and gents, I want to debunk the clan is everything theory a certain distinguished gentleman from the north has hypothesized, which states that depending on your political stance on this forum, we can infer your clan allegiances, which means we(at least I think so) will also know, what sort of stereotypes other clans associate with your clan. Now man up people, and take it like a champ!:D

Wadani   

There are soma progressive Somalis like myself that have transcended petty clan politics. In fact clan politics is why have become jaded and disillusioned with Somali poitics for the most part.