Sign in to follow this  
Tillamook

Fadhikudiriri Central...up close and personal

Tillamook,

i absolutely insist that i feature in the next installment.......

few pointers about my character.....

1. must appear cosmopolitan, urbane and somewhat friendly

2. intellectual, cultured and well-mannered

3. exudes aloofness and an immense sense of pride.

4. enigmatic and sphinx-like

this is a polite request....if you don't feel it....i won't be offended....:D

^

Alpha, where's the fun in that? Qof wareersan Baan u baahanahay anigu. Lol:D

So unless you are willing to play the role of a rascal with no scruples like Mooge and Abtigiis I won't be able to oblige you.:D

NGONGE   

I was enjoying this until you messed it all up by sending me to Burco, putting me in the line of fire of Malika's anger and having Mooge & Abtigiis near my womenfolk (even if they were fictional ones). Nacal shaklak.

Tillamook;922830 wrote:
^

Alpha, where's the fun in that? Qof wareersan Baan u baahanahay anigu. Lol:D

So unless you are willing to play the role of a rascal with no scruples like Mooge and Abtigiis I won't be able to oblige you.
:D

in that case......inaadeeroow Tillamookooow,

take this rascal Mooge out of the script.....but when you replace him, do it, in a way, that is unoffensive to me...what i'm trying to say is, i don't want to be, the understudy of anyone, least of all this Mooge....

when you introduce me as the leading cast member in the next installment, i suggest, you do it.....in a spectacular way..LOOOOOOOOOOOOL....:D:p

Malika   

Who the hell is this Tillmook or whatever his forsaken name is - what audacity ??

Swahiligu wexee tiradaa qof marku kuu caynayo he doesnt choose his words - marka warya, your cheap shots are noted. wth fck.

Malika   

^Haa uu bixiin inabti - am inteligent enough to know his cheap shots are aimed at my Khatumo people, taasi waan fahme - this is not a fictionous story, ninku wixii caloshisaa ku jira buu so sare..after all, this is a fadhii ku diriir - of personal kind.

Warya, Tillmook iyo waxaad tahay, nin rag baa illahi kaa dige[am assuming so] inta sheeko cayda kadigatee baal maa toos wax uu shegtiid?

coward waxiid - gogaradydaa kaa hoos bax hee, and face me as the daughter of Khatumo with your nacnac..lol

Wadani   

Malika;922960 wrote:
^Haa uu bixiin inabti - am inteligent enough to know his cheap shots are aimed at my Khatumo people, taasi waan fahme - this is not a fictionous story, ninku wixii caloshisaa ku jira buu so sare..after all, this is a fadhii ku diriir - of personal kind.

Warya, Tillmook iyo waxaad tahay, nin rag baa illahi kaa dige[am assuming so] inta sheeko cayda kadigatee baal maa toos wax uu shegtiid?

coward waxiid - gogaradydaa kaa hoos bax hee, and face me as the daughter of Khatumo with your nacnac..lol

Malika ileen sheekada ula-jeedadeeda oo dhami way i garab martay. Maskaxda aan isku hubay far baa maanta ku godan hadaaban intan fahmi waayay lol.

^you..ff off......an old islaan like you mouthing off like a little teenager....WTF is wrong with you?....learn to take a joke.....how times have you insulted me under the guise of humour.......ff off....ma istidhi or what?