Sign in to follow this  
Tillamook

Fadhikudiriri Central...up close and personal

NGONGE   

^^ Warya, sometimes you've got to read the signs and know when to step back axmaqyaho. :D

Malika, I'm as innocent as Nabi Yusuf in this. In fact, I got really offended at the idea that men such as Mooge & A&T would dare ogle you while I'm away (not that I approve of this turn in the story in anyway shape or form, of course).

Tillamok, aniga I don't mind any mocking in any form, saaxib. Lakin I can't take part in something where ladies are mocked. Naga daa dee.

Malika   

^Ngonge, dear friend haa uu bixiin this was very much an attack against reek Khatuumo - nothing to do with me.

Alpha -Your mother is the islaan - you ask if I have balls? maxaa kaa ogtahay having balls? I do mean eff off.

Malika;922974 wrote:
^Your mother is the islaan - you ask if I have balls? maxaa kaa ogtahay having balls? I do mean eff off.

your mother is also islaan....ask her if she has balls....what do you know about having balls....ff off and don't ever talk to me again....you tribalistic pathetic islaan.....kulaha daughter of khatuumo....last time i checked they didn't have any balls either....bunch of cowards.

Wadani   

Malika, Alpha yaanu dhiigga kugu kicinin ileen wax ka soo qaad maleh hadalkiisu inta badane. Inanku waa iska marfuucul qalam. :D

Alpha Blondy;922976 wrote:
your mother is also islaan....ask her if she has balls....what do you know about having balls....ff off and don't ever talk to me again....you tribalistic pathetic islaan.....kulaha daughter of khatuumo....last time i checked they didn't have any balls either....bunch of cowards.

Whoa Al isdeji leave my ayeeyo alone and Khaatumo.xishood dee

Malika   

Ngonge - You represented SL, hence me [khatumo] getting ready to join you in Burco, whilst the jerking off Mooge is PL - ah, are you with me?

As I say, the coward who wrote this was tribal bashing...

Alpha your a no body - marka get the ff off, baa lagu yiri..attention seeker foqol attention seeker.

Wadani;922977 wrote:
Malika, Alpha yaanu dhiigga kugu kicinin ileen wax ka soo qaad maleh hadalkiisu inta badane. Inanku waa iska marfuucul qalam.
:D

raula   

Oh my ! hope the bay is clear now Malika. Forgive your bro Alpha-I am guessing he was seeing the light side of things & you weren't ofcourse! Marka iska cafi....

Tilmook what an Irony hah! You said somehow in your post that Malika "can smell trouble from afar " & Boy maxaa meesha ka dhace..lol..bal hada just apologize & let's move on.

Laakin seriously-what's w/the oversexualization & fantasy feeding by our so called educated men...If its not for Abtigiis displaying infidelity in kind-of Mills &Boon plots, it’s for Mooge to contend “Rape” as a political weapon employed by some et cetera. Bisinka iyo bordaha !

WOW...people calm down, please.

Alpha, walaale please take it easy.

Malika, dear sister, please accept my wholehearted apology...going forward I will not use your name, and if the admin is willing to let me edit your name out of this thread, I am more than ready to do so. But first I will have to see some form of trademark for these names! Ngonge, that goes the same for you...I thought you had a sense of humor, but sadly it looks like I was wrong. But regardless, you're staying put in the stories' plot. :D

By the way Malika, I didn't have the slightest clue about your Khaatumo link, which is why I mistakenly made you the cousin of Abtigiis, who will all know does not hail from khaatumo...marka once again, raali ahow!

Wadani   

Raula, iresspective of level of education, socio-economic stutus or religiousity, men the world over are obsessed and consumed with thoughts about this mysterious, shameful, glorious and life-giving act. It's wat literally drives us as men, as it's our biological imperative to spread our seed far and wide and populate the earth with mini copies of ourselves. But our beautiful relgion of Islam has placed boundaries and set conditions on this act, thereby curbing many of the societal ramifications of unbridled hedonism (eg, AIDs rates in the Horn/North Africa vs Sub-saharan Africa).

So don't be surprised when some of our overflowing sensual energies pour out in to our stories. It is cathart.ic and healthy, as long as we don't transgress the bounds.