Sign in to follow this  
ElPunto

Not Wanting Kids Is Entirely Normal

Ibtisam   

Read your post above: protective, obsessive and fearful etc Charming eh

Alpha:

plus he's the type of man who will happily raise the kids of his formerly divorced wife and call her kids 'aabo'.

That is perfectly normal and expected. In fact that is a perfect father, a strong MAN who can raise a child and contribute positively regardless of who fathered that child. Sadly it is not in most Somali men's blood. Shame really

Blessed   

Malika;873645 wrote:
^Thats what I meant, sometimes its not within them to have ability nor the stamina to raise children. I also think , western societies way of life encourages one to be so self involved that if any time one is asked to put themselves out there for anyone it becomes a mundane task. Not saying there arent such women in our own society - kuwa caruurtoduu habeen iyo maliin inkara weyjoogan on top of abandoning them.

We call it dhaqan celis, caruurtay u fiicantahay. LOL. I agree with everything you say, though, very selfish weeyan this world.

*Ibtisam;873742 wrote:

Alpha:

That is perfectly normal and expected. In fact that is a perfect father, a strong MAN who can raise a child and contribute positively regardless of who fathered that child. Sadly it is not in most Somali men's blood. Shame really

what nonsense!

women are there to serve men. i don't see why i should serve her and her fatherless litter. the kids as a matter of priority must be given to their father or father's family.

Chimera   

*Ibtisam;873742 wrote:

Protective -- I'm already very protective around my nephews, nieces and cousins, when they are in my care I'm on defcon 1 mode for the entire duration. Nobody goes to the kitchen without me, nobody touches the electronics, and NOBODY MOVES around the room without me standing up and carefully observing it lol

Obsessive - This is actually a good flaw of mine that will help me a lot in the realm of fatherhood, because it will keep me involved in their lives 100% of the time. There is no way I could live with myself by abandoning my own blood, just as I can't imagine abandoning my mother, the thought alone sickens me.

Fearful - I fear grief, its a terrible feeling. I think losing a son or daughter would be the greatest pain ever.

Chimera   

Alpha Blondy;873741 wrote:
lol@IBZ,

adams, a scary father? nagada khiyaaliga dee. i don't think adams will be a father at all. i mean look at him - he's pathetic. he doesnt have the qualities of being a father at all. plus he's the type of man who will happily raise the kids of his formerly divorced wife and call her kids 'aabo'.

Miskiin, you did drop the saabuun in that Hargeisa jail didn't you? If that divorced woman was your sister, would you still consider me weak for taking care of her?

Ibtisam   

Apophis- stop egging him on.

Alpha, of course, but even in SL, you would be hard pressed to get a xalimo to accept that.

Truth is, if you want HER, then the kids you must take care of- Simple as. Of course you can always find a different one- entirely your loss.

Ibtisam   

Adam: You need to relax, seriously. Somethings are just beyond your control.

In any case you can only do so much- and there is a difference between taking care of and choking them completely.:D Seriously that is close to ADD around kids.

i wanna have as many kids as possible!! Breading is the best way produce more nomads!!!! Any ladies wanna have my kids! Plz send me a pm so we can set this up. Holla.

Malika...is your oven working!! Lemme put a lil dough boy in there!! loool.

Malika   

^Lol, wax walan. I cant imagine raising little Rudy - will probably have to fly to Nebraska to abandon the little rascal...lol

Chimera   

*Ibtisam;873778 wrote:
Adam: You need to relax, seriously. Somethings are just beyond your control.

In any case you can only do so much- and there is a difference between taking care of and choking them completely.
:D
Seriously that is close to ADD around kids.

I bet if the parents of these kids had a bit of that ADD, these videos wouldn't exist lol:

One second slip and it could be the end:

Try it have one first and check it....u got nothing to lose but all to gain. Human brain changes for the best with kids, off course, i am talking here about sans narcotics, when u experience the presences of your own off-spring.

You will appreciate live more with kids and get more grounded. U will feel that sense of living real life and not that single life wasting dreams.

Malika...offer is still on table for one more week!! dont let it expire..ok

Blessed   

LooL Chimera, you remind me of a great father that I know. I think with the time (and exhaustion), you'll find the right balance but be great still, InshaAllah. :)

STOIC   

Haha.Parenting is not an easy job!..About a month ago I was blessed with a son and every night since then i have been awake in the wee hours, feeding him while sitting in the dark and rocking him to bed.I hope he better not act up on his parent when he gets to 18

Aaliyyah   

I think chimera would make a great dad. Mashallah, good to hear you wont leave your kids sight.

As for the topic I agree with ibtis two cents. When someone becomes a parent they lose the choice of whether they want to be a parent or not. But parenthood is difficult and I sympathise with parents. It is a struggle and a blessing in disguise.