Sign in to follow this  
Carafaat

it's time to end Faroole's regime and bury the federal clan system.

Haatu   

^You have been sounding a bit too pro-secession lately sxb ;)

This form of federalism isn't going to work. We need to devolve the power even further past these 'maamuul goboleeds' and give it instead to the regions and do away with the middle layer.

As for S/land, how can they represent reer SSC? Are we going to lie to ourselves? If reer Hargeysa want to leave, then they should bring that to the table and not drag others with them unwillingly.

Carafaat   

Duke and Ayoub try to put me in a corner sxb. Nothing has changed on my vieuws regarding Unity and Somaliweyn.

In fact the people in both Somaliland and Puntland are ready for it. Faroole and many politicians in SL oppose the

talks being afraid it might lead to decay of their monopolies.

uchi   

Walaahi these haters never seize to amaze me, how many threads do you want to make about PL? You even managed to turn Duke against it and he is now having doubts after 36 thousand posts.

Somalia   

Ras Casayr & Goldogob fiction is not even pushed by those people but by secessionists and the few Khaatumite movement members that want the disintegration of Puntland.

I checked various sources, and I am 100% certain, I repeat 100%? That we are a federal country now :confused: omg

NGONGE   

uchi;873021 wrote:
Walaahi these MJ haters never seize to amaze me, how many threads do you want to make about PL? You even managed to turn Duke against it and he is now having doubts after 36 thousand posts.

Duke would never go against PL, saaxib. It's only when he stops to take a deep breath that people get confused and think he's criticising the blessed land. :D

Carafaat   

uchi;873021 wrote:
Walaahi these haters never seize to amaze me, how many threads do you want to make about PL? You even managed to turn Duke against it and he is now having doubts after 36 thousand posts.

Uchi, this has nothing to do with SOL. judt check the images in Qardho. Even the kings are angry.

NGONGE;873037 wrote:
Duke would
never
go against PL, saaxib. It's only when he stops to take a deep breath that people get confused and think he's criticising the
blessed
land.

Utchi thinks that after 35,000 posts that I will confuse Puntland with Faroole. Adeer I have been supporting the State long before Faroole's admin and will continue to support it for the rest of my days. However Faroole and his sons need to get a grip and understand Puntland is much bigger than their ambitions.

Carafaat   

ElPunto;873115 wrote:
Federalism waa muqadas. It's time to bury anti-federalists and their moronic mindset starting with cimamad boy.

ElPunto, saxiib I know you as a man of the content. What exactly do you disagree with in my post that made you angry? :D

Carafaat;872835 wrote:
The new goverment of Somalia should give a voice to the people of Bari, Nugaal and Mudug and support them to create their own seperate democratic Provincial goverments directly working with the Goverment of Somalia. And end clan federalism in Somalia once and for all

Look!! The Constitution of the Federal Republic of Somalia is a forgone conclusion; two and more of Somalia’s 18 regions must unify their areas (unite) to form a state.. Your secessionists have lost the game. Just give up. Do not waste energies and time. How Somalia will end up for the coming four years is written on the walls.

Are you expecting President Hassan to say the following just for your dreams?

I put the Somali people, the members of the Somali Parliament and the IC on notice that as of the day I appoint a PM, the constitution of the Federal Republic of Somalia on which basis I was elected to hold the presidency and for which I was sworn to protect and uphold, is null and void!!! Lol lol lol lol lol

Easy guys when Alshabaab Alshaydaan the devils are driven out of Kismayo the Somali national forces backed by Amison will rugaansan doonaa to Burco, Hargeisa and Berbara. Mark my words on that,,,,,,,,

Taleexi   

uchi;873021 wrote:

Is it public hadda in leedahay PL?

Taleexi   

Xaaji Xunjuf;873180 wrote:
^^ Awal ba soo iska ma cadayn:D

Marka taa la tixgeliyo koleyba way idanka daacadsan yihiin haddaad Somaliland tihiin :) weli Qaran baannu nahay bay idinkaga dhegtay.

Somaliland cidna laga ma sheegto hadaad tahay of Somaliland origin dalka aad leedahay cid ka sheegeneysa ma jirto. Laakin dee mamuul beeledyaasha iyadu reer tunta ku qaateen baad arkaysa:D

GaadhHaye;873170 wrote:
Look!! The Constitution of the Federal Republic of Somalia is a forgone conclusion; two and more of Somalia’s 18 regions must unify their areas (unite) to form a state.. Your secessionists have lost the game. Just give up. Do not waste energies and time. How Somalia will end up for the coming four years is written on the walls.

Are you expecting President Hassan to say the following just for your dreams?

I put the Somali people, the members of the Somali Parliament and the IC on notice that as of the day I appoint a PM, the constitution of the Federal Republic of Somalia on which basis I was elected to hold the presidency and for which I was sworn to protect and uphold, is null and void!!! Lol lol lol lol lol

Easy guys when Alshabaab Alshaydaan the devils are driven out of Kismayo the Somali national forces backed by Amison will rugaansan doonaa to Burco, Hargeisa and Berbara. Mark my words on that,,,,,,,,

Because you are quoting the Puntland State Constitution to Xiin, the following is from Chapter 1, article 1/3 of the Constitution of the Federal Republic of Somalia:

(3) The sovereignty and unity of the Federal Republic of Somalia is inviolable.