Sign in to follow this  
Mooge

What do you think of this story?

wyre;872706 wrote:
It Was Created By Some Islam-hater Like You, And Made It Sound Like A Muslim Wrote This
:P

Even if that were true, it doesn't change the fact that it was disseminated through Muslim pages on Facebook. Why the personal attacks? I didn't target anyone in that post. In fact, this dubious style of spreading false information has been utilized by non-Muslims as well (like the false images of supposedly burned Christian corpses in Nigeria).

Jacpher   

Whoever writes these kinds of stuff why can't they think out of the box and came up with something that makes to the desk of Fox News. Can't they come up with some chained sms message about Obama's Islamic birth certificate of the country of Islam, or his Islamic college transcript, You'd be amazed how many rednecks will get confused by this and believe it. Heck Rush and Glen may dedicated a whole show :D I can just imagine the breaking news out of Fox News.

Apophis;872709 wrote:
Something like this

Just awful.

Oh those e-cards I use to love receiving them. How can you hate that? How did you know my birthday is coming up?

Apophis;872723 wrote:
lol, How can I hate them? How can you love em?

Horoscope told me?

No seriously Apophis how can you hate that. Lool at horoscope told me as if you know my horoscope.

Apophis;872732 wrote:
Because getting a real card is a million times more satisfying than receiving an e-card, which implies no effort at all was put into it.

It's quite easy; all you have to do is calculate planetary positions( Pluto is counted as a planet for this purpose) and say the ancient magical words. It's pretty basic.

Picking the right card for you and writing your message that is effort on it's own. Maybe you should stop being so old fashioned and go with the time. Seriously it's the same one goes through the internet the other through the mail but both contain the same message. Nobody is gonna be sending you a handwritten card lol you know that everything goes digital now. I don't believe in that horoscope crap it's all made up, only 1% percent is true and 99% is lies.

Maarodi   

DoubleFacePalm.jpg

Do these people not know lying undermines everything they stand for and believe in? I've seen that "conversion" of the astronaut in many sites and people still haven't figured out it's a hoax.

By the way, that video was freaky. How is it that the girl turned into stone but the saali is on top of the stone? Shouldn't the stone be on top of the saali?

Raamsade   

I too think this shid is superstitious claptrap but we shouldn't impugn the integrity of the people in the video. I think they genuinely believe this shid. Lets show some respect peeps.