Sign in to follow this  
Mooge

What do you think of this story?

Mooge   

here is what the story says. A girl in Iraq leaves salat without completing it because he favorite TV show came on. watch what thappened after that.

Isra   

are these people shias? ...... they're usually into all this nonsense. So she became a statue because she left her salat? ....right..

Jacpher   

^Arabs? Wow!

This ain't no different than those chain sms messages circling around with few azkaar, hadith or some quran verse and at the end of the message, it says you go to jannah if you forward it to ten people. I wonder what about seven people? Do I still go to Jannah? Nah you are three short. :D

How does Mooge know this is some Iraqi girls running in the middle of Salah to watch some TV program? :D To me it looks a lot like people watching some jinni action going on.

Jacpher;872687 wrote:
^Arabs? Wow!

This ain't no different than those chain sms messages circling around with few azkaar, hadith or some quran verse and at the end of the message, it says you go to jannah if you forward it to ten people. I wonder what about seven people? Do I still go to Jannah? Nah you are three short.
:D

How does Mooge know this is some Iraqi girls running in the middle of Salah to watch some TV program?
To me it looks a lot like people watching some jinni action going on.

I hate chain messages delete them as soon as I see without reading it. Some people are gullible and still believe in such practice that if they really do that something good will happen to them in a few days. A Turkish friend of mine really believes in these stuff.

Apophis;872695 wrote:
^^ The worst are the ones people send during Eid or beginning/ end of Ramadan; they are devoid of any creativity or originality. The worst copy and paste has to offer; just hideous.

Lol at your superstitious. Apophis chain messages are always copy and paste.

Jacpher   

I take my time to revise and alter the original message to poke some fun at the author in hopes of it making its way back to the author.

wyre   

Talk About Mowduuca Meesha Yaalla Do Not Bring Your Useless This And useless That Which Is Not What We Are Discussing Here,

Jacpher;872687 wrote:

How does Mooge know this is some Iraqi girls running in the middle of Salah to watch some TV program?
To me it looks a lot like people watching some jinni action going on.

I Was Asking Myself The Same Question :D

i think This Guy Is Got Ruuxaamo Usoo Weriyo Wax Walbo

I loved this one:

sunita-hoax.jpg

The fact that she isn't Muslim isn't the worst part. Tt's that there hasn't been a woman on the moon let alone any manned moon missions in the past 40 years. Yet I still see this image floating around on Facebook from time to time.