Sign in to follow this  
oba hiloowlow

The perfect Solution for the Pm post

oba hiloowlow;872681 wrote:
Xiin I agree with you, if we get a competent Pm who treats all the somalis in same way then Somalia has won walahi, thats the importance!

I second that. A good PM who will develop the Federal Republics institutions.

lol@Libaax,

I actually know someone who is right at the top in the Somali Politcs who regularly read SOL :cool:

EDIT: I should add he doesn't post here though but reads from time to time

Gabbal   

xiinfaniin;872642 wrote:
oba, that is a bad news for Gabal. It goes against the clarrity good Gabal injected in the pm selection. The president, Gabal reported, has narrowed down his selection to a number of Gedo candidates
:D

I am only partaking in discussion my friend Xiin. I am not a xaasid, mind you. Does Puntland deserve the PM? All of the people qualified under the 4.5 deserve particularly those from Puntland. It is a reality no one can deny. But there is no reason for Puntlanders to feel shafted if they do not receive it. The end goal of this presidency is to have multiple Puntlands after a 4 year period; even if he is not a fan of federalism, his ambition is to increase the peace, security, and political viability of all the regions in the country. Puntlanders have lost out because of this and in accordance with the President's vision, and reiteration of what I earlier said, the next PM is expected to come from one certain community and this is the clan the President's staff actively encouraged applicants from. Your change quip makes me realize the extent to which you understand one of the candidate's chances.

Somalia   

NO ONE from Puntland is saying that they SHOULD get the PM seat, everyone here is defending Puntland's RIGHT to get the seat not that it is RIGHTFULLY its.

Puntland politicians, nor Faroole have spoken out against anyone, people are just afraid that if Puntland doesn't get it, they will make the new government's ability to work swiftly more difficult, that's not the case. The person who gets this seat should not have the interests of one group over another like Farmaajo did, which was why he got what he deserved. Puntland doesn't need another Farmaajo who works from a bunker in Mogadishu to undermine a region whom he doesn't even control WHILE his own area of governance (the capital) was getting bombarded by Al-Shabaab daily. Abdiweli managed to further NO ONES interests in his term and he managed to achieve more than all of his predecessors combined.

If Gedo can get a fair candidate who won't intervene in regional affairs but national ones, we are all for him.