Sign in to follow this  
Abtigiis

**** fatigue evident in Prime Minister Race

Mooge   

Abwaan;872120 wrote:
Mooge, durbadiiba name calling miyaa? What is Xasan Qoslaaye? I know the president smiles when he is greeting pple, is that cay now?
:D
Teeda kale iska samra haddii markaan la idin agmaro, taas baa kartida iyo Soomaalinnimadu ku jirtaa. Puntland Soomaalinnimadu hakala weynaato jago Raysal-Wasaare, walaalihiinna kale ee beel iyo Soomaaliyeedna waxa u oggolaada. I know that will happen insha Allaah.

abwaan, if today xasan qoslaye came out and said, forget all these clans that had PM position before (block) , and I will give the PM to the 0.5 group or someone who never had it, i would see that as a real change and most poeple would say this guy is trying to do things differently. but when unuka demands to ONLY exclude Puntlanders and nobody else, it is like a freakshow ninyoow. that is what is happening in mogadishu as we speak and I know you know that is what is going on because waxba kaama qarsoona.

i don't call that leadership on xasan's part. he has failed on this initial test ninyoow. you would call what unuka is doing clan hatred if puntlanders were engaged in this practice today, pure and simple. we were told that the nation is supposed to move away from these sort of things. How could any genuine somali feel ok about the level of hatred that is being displayed in mogadishu today against one clan?

Abwaan   

Mooge, clans have their own paranoa and conspiracy theories against each other. Wether unnuka or Innaga waxba la isma dhaamo. I don't think it is fair to say that certain clan is excluded and I don't think it is fair to say We and ONLY We should get the PM. Let us not think the rumours that are being circulated as the fact. I did not hear that yet but if some argue that Puntland might have had more than its share for the last 8 years that might sound fair but I do not think it is healthy to say that Puntland should be singled out.

Again, my choice of PM are Bashir Loyan, Xuseen Khalif, and C/raxmaan M Cabdi Xaashi. I care less about somebody's qabiil I want someone who is young, educated, with no bad history, free from Qabyaalad and its maalayacni.

Mooge   

Abwaan;872136 wrote:
I did not hear that yet but if some argue that Puntland might have had more than its share for the last 8 years that might sound fair

Abwaan, i guess that doesn't apply to Unuka and the presidency. aaway soomaalidii kale?

Abwaan   

lol@Mooge, unnuka miyaa dhahay PM baan qaadanaynaa? Why are you labelling beel dhan? calm down duqa, nothing will go wrong even if Puntland misses the PM out this time. "Waa la doogiye yaan la dacaroon" Haddii qabiil un wax hallagu fiiriyo la dhaho even Xasan Sh. Maxamuud baa madaxweynenimada lagu qabsan lahaa. In la samraa roon oo khayrkuna ku jiraa.

Mooge   

Abwaan;872139 wrote:
lol@Mooge, unnuka miyaa dhahay PM baan qaadanaynaa? Why are you labelling beel dhan? calm down duqa, nothing will go wrong even if Puntland misses the PM out this time. "Waa la doogiye yaan la dacaroon" Haddii qabiil un wax hallagu fiiriyo la dhaho even Xasan Sh. Maxamuud baa madaxweynenimada lagu qabsan lahaa. In la samraa roon oo khayrkuna ku jiraa.

abwaan, you didn't fully answer my question my friend. ku noqo.

Abwaan   

Mooge, it does apply to them too but are we going to say Xasan Sh. Maxamuud you must return the post? Nobody has done any favor or tanaasul for unnuka sowtii lala wada tartamay and ugu dambayn laba nin oo isla beeshaas ka soo jeedda ayaa iskugu soo hartay. I guess you were one of the people who welcomed President Hassan Sh. Mohamud. If they became luckier than Puntland and other clans this time we should respect the result. I hope I answered your question this time:D

gooni   

Mushkiladu waa labo arimood mid waa qabiilka wax lagu qaybsado,tan kale waa fedaralka oo aanan aqoon u lahyn weligeena ku dhaqmin

Jago qawmiyad cariiq ah ku heshiin weydo meesha ma taalo wiilashaan reerpuntland jalamad maran bay lugta kula jiraan ayagoo og bayna diidayaan in sharqanteeda la maqlo

Nin kasoo jeeda reer muqdisho baa hadda ka hor la weydiiyay su;aal waxaa la yiri diyaar ma u tihiin inay xamar caasimadii soomaaliya noqoto cid aan adinka ahayna xukunto wuxuu ku jawaabay,,, maya,,,waayo?hadii aad kasoo bilowdo ra'aska ugu dambeeya ilaa raaska kale maa mullaaa kajira waxa kaliya oo haray waa muqdisho hadaan ayadii xukumi waayo xaan qabaa?,,,,waa arin meesha ku jirta bal aan ku noqono wallaalaheen reer land,

Reer puntland diyaar ma u tihiin inaan wax isku walaaqano hormuudna noqtaan? mise waxad doonayaan raysulwasaare aan ilko lahayn oo xamar fadhiya in laysku qabsado talada wallaalahood reer bigfoot'na ay qaadan waayaan ama ku qoslaan.?

Gabbal   

Abtigiis-

On September the 12th, I received information directly from the new president's campaign team that suggested, while he was accepting applicants from throughout the greater D-clan for the position of Premier, he had directed his staff to encourage and search out only the Gedo clan applicants.

It this was not a signifier from the beginning, I do not know what is.

From what I have been told (also from the new president's campaign team), the president's sub-clan wants a PM from Puntland, his party and himself want a PM from Gedo, and the International Community having warmed to the idea of state resurgence in Mogadishu and throughout Somalia shares the President's vision.

It is not a fatigue of a clan or anything sinister but real politick. Puntland was organized before the rest and was an oasis where a government without hope and without future could at least claim some nominal influence. This idea is not as forceful for a government with as much hope and future as possible and one which visualizes the stability and security of the entire Republic particularly those in Al-Shabaab territory; a designation Mogadishu itself held until recently.

It is more rather a reflection of the changing equations. Previous dormant factors are surfacing; and previous disproportionately outsized factors are giving space in the post-transition.

We expect the PM will be from Gedo in accordance with the President's vision and that of his party.

Somalia   

Gabbal's hogwash kulahaa international community wants his clan :D, this dude is VOLTAGE aka The 'Republic from SomaliNet, waryaa meeshaan ilmo loguma talo galin, get out of here now, go to bed!

Mooge   

Abwaan;872147 wrote:
Mooge, it does apply to them too but are we going to say Xasan Sh. Maxamuud you must return the post? Nobody has done any favor or tanaasul for unnuka sowtii lala wada tartamay and ugu dambayn laba nin oo isla beeshaas ka soo jeedda ayaa iskugu soo hartay. I guess you were one of the people who welcome President Hassan Sh. Mohamud. If they became luckier than Puntland and other clans this time we should respect the result. I hope I answered your question this time:D

the recent election was all about who the best unuka candidate was. My question is why? what happened to all other Somalis?

Gabbal   

Somalia-

If you will excuse me adeer, I do not make it a habit to engage chaps such as yourself in this venue. I bid you a good day.

Mooge   

Gabbal;872151 wrote:
Abtigiis-

From what I have been told (also from the new president's campaign team), the president's sub-clan wants a PM from Puntland, his party and himself want a PM from Gedo, and the International Community having warmed to the idea of state resurgence in Mogadishu and throughout Somalia shares the President's vision.

unuka clan is the biggest voice against puntlander as PM. gabbal, i don't think you are a well informed person if you believe othewise. who xasan wants is just not the point because xasan is from Unuka and to me he is the leader of the unuka today.

Abtigiis;872063 wrote:
The long-footed community is not yet mentally ready for the PM position. As much as I hate to acknowledge it looks the long-held view that O's are deficient in intellect is true at least in the politics sphere.
:D

How about Musse Hassan Abdulle? Sayid Mohamed's nephew, I thought he was in the running for PM.