Sign in to follow this  
N.O.R.F

The Premiership 2008/2009

N.O.R.F   

Ahhh, yeahhhhh. It's back!!!!

Many transfers and many of them I don't even know about.

Shall I stick my kneck out and make a prediction? :D

Oz   

Aghh! Norf, You beat me to it. I wanted to post 08/09 premiership thread this weekend.

yes yes its back the premiership is back in action can't wait for the kick off.

big up the blue brothers.

ChelseaFC.gif

Its back!!! I'm back...

Seems like a lot of changes around SOL..where is the old gang of Norf, Soma, Bob, Ngonge etc

I decided to get out of hibernation when the business begins...as usual im tippin' the arsenal for a victory this weekend.

Predictions ppl??..............

Fabregas   

Although I wuld luv Arsenal to buz gunshotz like they threatened to do so last season, they just havent added enough quality depth and experience to replace the players they have sold. It will probably be betwee MAN U(who might add Berbatov) and Chelsea, again. Liverpool also lack the strenght in depth and experience of winning titles. Spurz to be subrise team and watch out Middlesborugh. Chelsea mite just nick it!

Oz   

Scolari's new regime boy oh boy, Deco seems to be worth every penny. Lampard, Ballack and Deco all seemed to work the midfield majestically when they were all on at the same time. Fantastic. 37 more games to go. :D

Man poo drew :D

Oz   

What happen to this place? Where is everyone?

Lets recruit some new footy fans.

N.O.R.F   

^^Its still early season saxib.

But Man City!!!! LoooL

What a coup in Robihno ey OZ? :D

I still think he over-rated.

Fabregas   

Rumour has it that Joey Barton has personally threatened to kick in the kneecaps of the newcastle chairman and thus he will do a turn-around and reappoint mr Keegan. In other footballing news, Manchester citys new scarf for the season will be blue and white Arabic terrorist scarfs. The pitch will be relayed into a desert for the summer, as mr Al-something-abu or another wants to have a kick around with his mates from Dubai. The stadium will renamed Yasalam Staudium. On the other side of Manchester, it is reported that Berbatov has already fallen out his new teamates after he mistook Rio ferdinands grettings, " wagwan bruv" as an insult. Alex Ferguson reportedly brought him a new hairdryer and Berbatov will allegedly be allowed to come to training 40 minutes late. Liverpool finally brought a winger, who happens to be an ageing player who didn't make it at Man City of all places :D .

Oz   

Am mad at this Dubai group Khamis wearing dudes. Kulaha “Am the new Abrahimovic in town”

Oh well, I still think Man-city are not a match to the big four. As for Man-U paid 30.2 m for Berbatov which was a good trade. Arsenal still looks weak. I think it’s all about Man-U, Chelsea and Liverpool.

Ps: Norf am so disappointed. I don't believe Robinho moved to Manchester City for 'sporting reasons’ definitely the money played a big part.

nuune   

Borfosoor Geeljire, loool, that was good analysis abti :D

Man city hijacked Robinho, indeed, money played important role, it is very clear, such a quick move.