Sign in to follow this  
Carafaat

Why do you want a Union between Somaliland and Somalia?

I never thought about or even dreamed about. When they become equal state, with equal value's like democratization, safety and social development than we will consider about it, until that time why should i

Carafaat   

oba hiloowlow;869223 wrote:
because we share the same ethnicity, language,culture everyhting and it will make us stronger, ''gacmo wadajir bey wax ku gooyaan''

I tend to agree, make sure you vote. :D

Carafaat   

Apophis;869227 wrote:
Because I wouldn't want to see an independent S/L form an alliance with Ethiopia; It's a real possibility. We already have our backs to the sea and to be flanked on the right would be unacceptable. Purely strategic.

How about if Somalia and Ethiopia form an alliance.

Xaaji Xunjuf;869229 wrote:
There was a time i believed in unity of Somaliland and Somalia it was in my younger years very very long time ago.

Xaaji, is there hope for you to belief again?

Apophis;869233 wrote:
Unlikely; maybe with Kenya but not the Ethiopians.

Why would Somaliland make an alliance with Ethiopia why cant Somaliland and Somalia make an alliance.

Carafaat   

Apophis;869233 wrote:
Unlikely; maybe with Kenya but not the Ethiopians.

Its public knowledge that ever since Siilanyo got elected, Somaliland and Ethiopia's relation is not what it used to be.

But on the other hand, Puntland, ASWJ, Galmudug, Hiiraan leaders, Barre Hiraale's militia's and the TFG's relation with Ethiopia has never been better then now.

So if your argument or fear is not based on the current reality.

Carafaat;869230 wrote:
How about if Somalia and Ethiopia form an alliance.

Xaaji, is there hope for you to belief again?

Carafaat that was back in the days when we were fighting for the O'gaden region now and days i don't see any one fighting for Pan Somaliweynism. I say if the Koonfurians believe in true Somaliweynism let them bring back NFD O'gaden region let them drag ismaciil cumar geele to Mogadishu. When they do that i swear as allah is my witness i will bring every Somalilander to Somalia xita haday diidan i will force them.

Carafaat   

oba hiloowlow;869231 wrote:
I already did vote
:)
,, Laakin i dont think it's time to think about union yet first we need a stabile Somalia , hadda its just important to continue the talks..

I agree. But they need to start working together, specially on security and foreign affairs. Otherwise Somalia cant get stable with Shabaabi boys running freely from one region to another.

Carafaat   

Xaaji Xunjuf;869237 wrote:
Carafaat that was back in the days when we were fighting for the O'gaden region now and days i don't see any one fighting for Pan Somaliweynism. I say if the Koonfurians believe in true Somaliweynism let them bring back NFD O'gaden region let them drag ismaciil cumar geele to Mogadishu. When they do that i swear as allah is my witness i will bring every Somalilander to Somalia xita haday diidan i will force them.

Omer Guelleh is a dictator, its in his benefit to keep a monopoly on Djibouti. And Koonfurions have other more important issue's on their mind. Shouldn't Somaliland show political maturity and take the lead.

Carafaat;869240 wrote:
Omer Guelleh is a dictator, its in his benefit to keep a monopoly on Djibouti. And Koonfurions have other more important issue's on their mind. Shouldn't Somaliland show political maturity and take the lead.

Why should Somalilanders take the lead they did it in 1960 from Jigjiga to hargeysa to Xamar they were singing.

In sidayda tihiin iyo In kalaanan saxaynine

Soomaloo calan taagta Saakay noogu horraysa oo

Saddex wiig iyo maalmo Haddaan Soor cuni waayo

Safrad laygama yaaboo Sarina mayso naftayda e

Saaxirkii kala guurraye Sarreeyow ma-nusqaamow

An siduu yahay eegno e Kaana siib kanna saar

Somalia-240-animated-flag-gifs.gif