Sign in to follow this  
Carafaat

Why do you want a Union between Somaliland and Somalia?

General Duke;869296 wrote:
Somaliland needs the rest of Somalia. It's not economically viable to break from the rest. The secessionist delusions aside. Somalia is one nation..

Or Maybe Somalia needs Somaliland:D

The Zack;869293 wrote:
Define Somaliland. If you mean parts togdheer and majority waqooyi galbeed and they want to secede..i am all for it. I say have a nice life!

Horta since 1997 there is no region called woqoyi galbeed any more Somaliland consists of 6 regions

Awdal

Maroodijeex

Togdheer

Sool

Sanaag

Saaxil

The Sage   

General Duke;869296 wrote:
Somaliland needs the rest of Somalia. It's not economically viable to break from the rest. The secessionist delusions aside. Somalia is one nation..

Well looking at the facts on the ground now, and the findings by many academic scholars, Somaliland is a far more viable state than Somalia.

Somaliland has a functioning government, burgeoning trade, strengthening links to international community and many more trappings of statehood.

Somalia on the other hand has been at the top of the failed states index for over a decade and unfortunately and sadly is incapable of feeding it's own population

Mario B   

oba hiloowlow;869275 wrote:
Niiko is a bantu tradition it should be banned nothing to do with ethnic somali tradition...

Somali Bantus form part of our heritage therefore niiko is our tradition too!:o

Somalia   

oba hiloowlow;869275 wrote:
Niiko is a bantu tradition it should be banned nothing to do with ethnic somali tradition...

Looooooooooooooooooooooooooooooool

Mario B;869359 wrote:
Somali Bantus form part of our heritage therefore niiko is our tradition too!
:o

awhellnaw.jpg Im not cunsuri and anything but hell naw, niiko is a filthy dhaqan nothing to with somalinimo.

Malika   

None of the above.

To me personally - Somalis are one people, one family - for them to identify themselves as separate entities is purely wrong - when you see families that share genetics iska daa anything else start bickering about who belongs to what clan or what state or what colonial boundry they come from - is tragic. For that and for my own personal family circumstances, I would like to see Somalia for Somalis - none of the separateness aan hadhaa kuu dex dabalaneyno.

Mario B   

oba hiloowlow;869369 wrote:
im a cultural fascist just because i oppose dabo ruxid, waxaa dhaqan uma lihin ninyo

Because of this statement "Niiko is a bantu tradition it should be banned", ...that makes you cultural fascist.

Mario B   

oba hiloowlow;869372 wrote:
is it a bantu tradition or not? Why should it be banned, if you didn't get that ask your local Imam he will explain for you.

So you're a salafist fascist then!:)

Mario B   

oba hiloowlow;869374 wrote:
Im suufi man would you like to see your mother or your sisters shaking their asses waa foolxumo ninyo

I'm not bantu, but if their women want to shake their booty in a wedding, welcoming party for a Gov official or in a national festive occassion then I dont want to see them reprimanded or jailed for breaking some cultural taboo.