Sign in to follow this  
Yunis

A film named 'Innocence of Muslims' ignating rage across muslim world

Yunis   

I have seen a youtube trailer, and it doesn't come close to a comedy spoof as some claim. The filmmaker named Sam Bacile supposedly made this disgusting film that vilifies Muslims, which has caused so much violence that still reverberating across the Muslim world.

Plausible conspiracies perhaps; you'have got disturbing movie about Muslims released on the eve of Sept 11, in the middle of US elections, to top it off the director's name is just pseudonym Sam Bacile, clearly with intentions to disguise identity. someone is either trying to involve more wars with the US or at minimum some tea-party ***** trying to bring problems for Obama. Here is the Atlantic Journal article:

As part of my search for more information about Sam Bacile, the alleged producer of the now-infamous anti-Muhammad film trailer "The Innocence of Muslims," I just called a man named Steve Klein -- a self-described militant Christian activist in Riverside, California (whose actual business, he said, is in selling "hard-to-place home insurance"), who has been described in multiple media accounts as a consultant to the film.

Klein told me that Bacile, the producer of the film, is not Israeli, and most likely not Jewish, as has been reported, and that the name is, in fact, a pseudonym. He said he did not know "Bacile"'s real name. He said Bacile contacted him because he leads anti-Islam protests outside of mosques and schools, and because, he said, he is a Vietnam veteran and an expert on uncovering al Qaeda cells in California. "After 9/11 I went out to look for terror cells in California and found them, piece of cake. Sam found out about me. The Middle East Christian and Jewish communities trust me."

He said the man who identified himself as Bacile asked him to help make the anti-Muhammad film. When I asked him to describe Bacile, he said: "I don't know that much about him. I met him, I spoke to him for an hour. He's not Israeli, no. I can tell you this for sure, the State of Israel is not involved, Terry Jones (the radical Christian Quran-burning pastor) is not involved. His name is a pseudonym. All these Middle Eastern folks I work with have pseudonyms. I doubt he's Jewish. I would suspect this is a disinformation campaign."

I asked him who he thought Sam Bacile was. He said that there are about 15 people associated with the making of the film, "Nobody is anything but an active American citizen. They're from Syria, Turkey, Pakistan, they're some that are from Egypt. Some are Copts but the vast majority are Evangelical."

What are we to make of Steve Klein's assertions? I'm taking everything about this strange and horrible episod with a grain of salt, though I will say that I haven't seen any proof yet that Sam Bacile is an actual Israeli Jew, or that the name is anything other than a pseudonym. More to come, undoubtedly.

Source

It always disgusts me when I see modern day Muslims react in the way they do, to attempts to clearly goad them into overreacting. Acting like stereotypes of what your stated say you are is rather ******. This film by all descriptions is a disgusting attempt at fomenting hate and it should be condemned. But killing people and burning stuff doesn't help in clearing up the Muslim image.

But I hate to say that Im not surprised by how the people of Bengazi acted, their wild eyed mass hysteria was whipped up when it was directed at Gadaffi, now people are shocked. These guys were lynching black people, including Somalis, in public during the so-called revolution under the pretenses that those killed were Gadaffi's foot soldiers.

Somalia   

The funny thing is that it was actually a Jew behind it, you always hear "it's a Jew, it's a jew!", but this time it was actually a Jew. :D

Isra   

forget the perhaps uneducated masses that are protesting Allah only knows what! The thing that kills me is the is the *****!c Arab news channels that broadcasted this story over and over - exposed an meaningless video to the masses - they are responsible for all those deaths and its on them.

Insulting the Prophet Muhammad csw is something every Muslim hates and its unacceptable but the Killings of diplomats in Libya is also embarrassing.Protesting yes even climbing on the embassy yes even removing the US flag and replacing it with an Islamic flag yes but the Killings of diplomats that is to much

wyre   

Garnaqsi;868982 wrote:
Many Muslims really need to get a life.

Many Athiests Really Need To Live Their Own Life's :D

N.O.R.F   

Compare the teaching of the blessed Prophet Muhammad to the behaviour of those who attack embassies claiming to defend him...

“The one who is victorious over his passion at the time of anger is the strongest among you. The one who forgives having the power to take revenge is the most patient among you.”

Perhaps Allah lets these racist bigots attack his honour, to give you the opportunity to be among the strongest, most patient of people. Perhaps following the Prophet's wisdom is the only way to defend him.

(from an fb status)

Khadafi   

I have to agree with the comments above, Speaking from the view of the shareeca What did an offical US-ambassador have to do with the message coming from a home-made racist movie? It wasnt a movie that the US-offical government made

Our humble prophet was called a magician, mentally ill, and was abused by his own brothers and sisters, What should we expect from ignorant people? Whats more important is how respond, by showing the message of islam and the deep love and compassion our prophet had. Going around storming emassy's around the world with a machete knife is not the solution

The media fenzy loves showing bearded pakistani men burning flags and showing swords, it suits them very well becouse of the racist hatred.

Ilaahay baa nabiga amaanay, yaa u baaahan amaantooda!