Sign in to follow this  
Abtigiis

The Most Patriotic Somali Clan

Abtigiis   

I said my community can be given the Ministry of Milk or the Directorship of Refugees commision if you want, but there is no chance they will sulk or get unhappy. I have been getting calls from elated members of the community and there is no talk of "what is our share", "who is the PM going to be", "we will seceed if not given big portfolios", "we should get this or that" but an overwhelming joy that Somalis are happy and Somalia is going forward. They may be the gypsies of the horn, Galeano's nobodys, but for sure the most patriotic somali clan. I am proud to be from this community whose world revolves around the notion of Somalinimo and who are dying to uphold the dignity of Somalis. Last week, the Tigre's, for the first time in 21 years, met somalis who are not kowtowing to them, somalis who looked at them sternly without the need to blink when the Tigre's look back. It was a moment of pride for all Somalis for the Tigre's to know that Somalis are not all about Faroole, or Siilanyo or Iley or Sheikh Sharif. There are dignified men who can talk to them like equal partners.

Back to Somalia, you will not hear a sulking man from this community even if they don't get any big docket.

Hail the big-footed men of honour! :D :D

Maaddeey   

Ma dadka laba shilinoon is lahayn jeebka ku sita?, ma ka wadaadka miskiinkaa ee masjidka Gaarisa ka report-gareeyey police-ka, kibaandha la'aaan darteed, ma ka musaafirka jigjiga soo mara haduu u garto inuu qoladeyda yahay laaluush ka qaata ama waa argagixiso waaye yiraahda!, ma..ma...ma?.

Abtigiis   

I didn't say there aren't weeds. That would be unnatural.

What we know is Xalimo Khalif Magool and Indha-cadde aren't the most patriotic somalis. :D :D

Maaddeey, is sheikh Hassan coming in now that his nemsis Sharif is out! I thought his jihad was about ego?

Maaddeey   

Magool xaad ka rabtaa?, patriot ma waxaa u diiday iney faq.ash yeysan soo noqon tiri?.

Sheekha waa awliyo Ilaaheey, inuu ka nasto hawlaha oo cibaado ku mashquulo waa suurta gal, lakin dawlad faajira oo gaalo dulleysato ma gelaayo, abadan!.

Caanobooreyal, in the days of the Great Sayid, were indeed true patriots. Today they are a bunch of sellouts who are hopeless. So Abtigiis, stop sugar coating the truth-- Meesha maanta kuwaan waxba kuma hayaanee. Even the Ministry of Milk should be off limits to them.:D

^^^^And here we have it, this conversation is emblematic of the real reason why Somalia will never be sane. Im happy about the new President, but let's not get it twisted, irrespective of how awesome this guy is, he won't cure the retardedness of our populace.

Maaddeey   

Her patriotic songs are enough, drd dulmigiisa halaga diriro sow iyaduba daw maaha?. Kaaraamardha iney 'eryaay eryaay' iyadoo garbasaarta bitineysa ka lahayd sow maad maqal?. :D

Timur   

If we are talking about patriotic fanaans, Saado Cali trumps anyone.

At a time when her clan was achieving historic favoritism among the ruling regime, she broke off and began the earliest artistic dissent against the president's corruption.

That, to me, is the definition of patriotism. But of course, there are plenty of Secessionlanders who hate her for her clan despite the fact that she risked her career to sing about their struggle. I digress.

Abtigiis   

I agree with Timur. Saado is on the top league when it comes to this patriotim, but then again she is a Darwiish and we know those people.

Siyaasi   

Haaheey

Abtigiis your clan can not protest their share of the new gov because they are such a tiny minority even in the Dbloc, plus they already politically dominate two other Somali regions (Kililka 5aad, NFD) so it will be unwise to demand a big share in Somalia proper.

also when it comes to politics the big foot man is a bit slow and dumb, that is why they are only good on being foot solders.

Patriots....haha

Your Suldaans were the ones who went to Addis in 1950s and protested against the British empire by demanding being part of Greater Ethiopia rather than British Somaliland,

Azania and the bombardment of Jubooyinka is another sign of your clan's patriotism...

stop this nonsense.