Sign in to follow this  
oba hiloowlow

Latest Mogadishu Pictures

Daqane   

There you go again thinking either you or I have any say in these matters... I must posses a special place in your subconcious walee, but anyway the process is already on going and you can research the net bro or read the previous page articles and contribute something positive, but no stories about your looted properties baliis I really doubt your family had any :)

Haatu;905264 wrote:
Why an elementary school called Yaasiin Cusmaan?
:D

I agree with Ngonge, why does it ask for Mother's Name?

Yasin Osman is one of the original 13 founders of the SYL. Schools were named in honor of these men including Yasin, Sakhawadin, etc.

Marksman   

Daqane. I have a question for you. Are there any plans to rebuild the looted/stolen statues in Mogadishu? Those of historic figures such as Hawo Tako and Ahmed Gurey?

ANWAR   

I do not support the return of looted property?? cuz the FAT cats who left Mogadishu 90s then began to pour fuel to the the clan bonfire while they were in the coffee Shacks AROUND THE WORLD, own those propertys

I say let the poor people who lived in the abandoned houses for 20 years have them...

THIS IS THE REAL XAMAR

get real PEOPLE!!

KZbKFNt59ZGjodutLXt3hgRpqW4uZdK-a780aADG

ANWAR   

Statues ARE haram in Islam and the new constitution says that Somalia shall follow Islamic principles, so that means Statues are illegal in Somalia

Marksman   

Are you afraid you will pray to these statues? Get over yourself. Your faith in islam must be enough to stop you from doing that. Next thing you might say it's forbidden for women to walk without a hijab, because you can't control your body.

Okay back to the topic.