Sign in to follow this  
oba hiloowlow

Latest Mogadishu Pictures

Sakata   

When did Uganda get a navy force they don't have a access to sea, i am assuming those boats were intended for somalis yet given to them in our name... wale somali balayooo...

Daqane   

Doowlada Soomaaliya ayaa beryihii ugu danbeeyay waxa waday dayactir lagu sameeynayo Xaruumaha doowlada, iyo xaruumaha Taariikhiga ah sida Taalooyin, Jardiimanka, iyo goobo kaloo qayb ka ah bilicda magaalada Muqdisho.

DSC02018.jpg

DSC02019.jpg

DSC02020.jpg

DSC02030.jpg

Hope all the monuments will ready by the next 1st july.

Pics courtest midnimo.com

Daqane   

Vsabba;904121 wrote:
When did Uganda get a navy force they don't have a access to sea, i am assuming those boats were intended for somalis yet given to them in our name... wale somali balayooo...

Uganda has lake victoria and the UPDF includes a small lake force meant for patrolling their territorial waters and economic zones...

NGONGE   

^^ See, you hopeless oaf, this thread is a much better medium to show that Somalia is slowly coming back (not the silly stuff on that exodus thread). Wax fahan.

Daqane   

I have been on this thread and others in other forums, I think you should sit down and meditate on the hard headedness on the other thread, I know you SOL persona is of an old man oo waayo arag, but do you have to add the unnessecary obstinacy haanagu kaafifiin deeh :)

NGONGE   

^^ Kugu maan khafiifin ee waan kaa naxay, saaxib. Listen to me, this kind of thread is GOOD. The other claptrap on that thread is silly. More of this and less of that will help your cause. Wax fahan.

Daqane   

loool ngonge respectfully but your hot air is reaching gale force wind levels, on the other thread the issue was IF there is an exodus and there is, all the other things you have been asking waa iska shimbiryahoow heesa, indeed if their is any argument [ on that threadis what the exodus will mean to the kenyan economy, adhigu maxaad iga rabtaa hadba, did you think that I got excited at the news or that I believe that it will be hunky dory and a smooth ride for the returnees? I came here to mogadishu with a job in hand, a residence and a fat pay check at the end of the month and even I find it hard, and i recognize how much harder it will be for daadka iis tuureya in mog lakiin taasi miyaan kulaa muurmay?

Sit down warya those who can do, go and cut a ticket and those who cant post on SOL smoking shiisha in emirates :) please this is a pretty thread lets continue this convo on the other one haaye odheys??