Sign in to follow this  
oba hiloowlow

Latest Mogadishu Pictures

Haatu   

On the contrary Xabad. When I go back home one of the things that really bugs me is not being able to find basic stuff like packed tissues easily and this is in Gsa, imagine Dhoobley or Ufuroow? I think it's just what's needed.

Daqane   

well what can I say xabad? to paraphrase a russian saying the dogs bark but the caravan moves on.....in this case with $15 million dollars project financing on its back...

Daqane   

Lool apophis fireworks in xamar Hahaha I would love to see that..... I think all the old ladies would pass on cause they thought it was aerial bombardment Hahaha you are one funny bantu what did you want to know about the night life adresses of the best house music clubs on the beach?? We are talking reconstruction here waryaa ilahi kabaaq oo tolling ka Naag daaf Loool

Daqane   

alright I will treat apo,s question with respect and answer them to the best of my ability from what little I know...

Somalis in mogadishu in general don't celebrate the new years and certainly not with fireworks, no goverment office is closed tommorow e.t.c

There is no nigtlife per se, but depending on your needs and abilities you can get queit self contained rooms with a.c depending on your wallet for you and your freinds or girl, you can procure alcohol, weed and anything else you need and as long as you have an ipod what else do you need there are some nice kikuyu girls around :P and cds are under the counter available, hope that keeps you salvation till the new years bwana.

Haatu   

Daqane;903829 wrote:
alright I will treat apo,s question with respect and answer them to the best of my ability from what little I know...

Somalis in mogadishu in general don't celebrate the new years and certainly not with fireworks, no goverment office is closed tommorow e.t.c

There is no nigtlife per se, but depending on your needs and abilities you can get queit self contained rooms with a.c depending on your wallet for you and your freinds or girl, you can procure alcohol, weed and anything else you need and as long as you have an ipod what else do you need there are some nice kikuyu girls around
:P
and cds are under the counter available, hope that keeps you salvation till the new years bwana.

Spoke like someone with years of experience in these kind of situations :D

Daqane   

typical somali reaction Hahahah Waa somali waxba ha uushegiin now since I helped my kikuyu brother that means I partake Loool hatuu we are all grown men and these things are available in mogadishu and saudia, I expect the same heads up when I am in garissa purely for research ofcourse .

Haatu   

Daqane;903837 wrote:
typical somali reaction Hahahah Waa somali waxba ha uushegiin now since I helped my kikuyu brother that means I partake Loool hatuu we are all grown men and these things are available in mogadishu and saudia, I expect the same heads up when I am in garissa purely for research ofcourse .

How am I supposed to know what to do in Gsa? I can barely make my way home from the town centre :D