Sign in to follow this  
Nur

All in a day in a place not far away!

Nur   

All In A Day In A Place Not Far Away

A Story

It was early one morning when I pleasantly woke up in this lavishly decorated posh place, real magnificent atmosphere with perfect temperature and aroma, can't describe the furniture, the flowers, the ambient, just superbly optimum, ejecting like a rocket, I get out of bed singing with joy, I felt sooooooo happy and fulfilled.

As I dress my awesome green suit, decorated with precious sparkling stones, I am told that my friends are waiting for me at my royal courtyard, to go out fishing with me for the day, so, off I go with my friends.

We arrive at this tranquil lake, surrounded by a lush green lawns, the most colorful singing birds, lofty trees with a lot of ripe fruits hanging too low that I can reach with my bare hands, and the aroma, subhannalllah, what a pleasant smell and what a feeling!

We begin fishing, laughing, sitting on soft sofas facing each other, joking, telling stories of days past, stories that bring nostalgic memories of events and people, while eating the tastiest fish you can not even imagine, and spending the day without worries of bills due to be paid, problems to be solved, or any misfortune that can take the pleasure of this great day, which seems endless as it is too long and fun at the same time.

As the day approaches an end, we pack up and fix to go, our stuff being carried for us by helpers, and as usual, we continue on talking and laughing on our way back to our homes.

Suddenly we spot a beautiful lady approaching from afar, so beautiful is this lady, I have no words to describe her beauty. She is like the full moon being viewed from a serene clear skies in the middle of Somalia's countryside, My friends look at each other to see where she is heading to, astonishingly, they notice that she is coming right toward us, "OH MY!..." I sigh, and as she gets closer, and closer, our hearts pound like medieval cannon balls, and just when we thought it was all over, we smell this special captivating and soul quenching perfume, that can elevate you to euphoric state of shock, she gets closer and closer, and poor me and my friends are thunderstruck, we realize that she is purposefully looking for someone but we don't know who it is, as we silently wait it out, she approaches closer to me, singling me out of my friends and says like a singing humming bird in the softest of voices " I want you Nur"

I am paralyzed, I am floored, I get up like a knocked out boxer who is stil traumatized, I regroup and I say, "excuse me Miss, but I don't know you, and you are not my wife, what do you want from me?"

She smiles and says " Cheer up Nur, I am yours, I am dedicated to your happiness forever, you will not be sorry again, I am yours to keep, you've earned me and more of what you can imagine as a token of appreciation of your deeds in bygone days, so you are rewarded more than what you've expected. I am the surprise that were in store for you, I am more and more and more and more of what you can imagine.........., my name is MAZEED, worries all are behind you, Welcome To Paradise, you are in good silky hands, my love!

" Falaa Taclamu nafsun maa ukhfiya lahum min qurrata acyunin, Jazaa an bimaa kaanuu yacmaluun"

" Oblivious is a soul of the hidden treasures that were out of sight for them as a reward for their past deeds"

Quraan, Suurah, Sajdah

" Lahum maa yashaa uuna fiihaa wa ladeynaa MAZEED"

" They are honored to have anything they wish for, and we throw in MORE( an extra surprise ) Mazeed"

Quran, Suurah Qaaf

Nur

2004 Nurtel Softwano Series

If you can imagine, You can attain!

-------------------------------------------------

A Nurtel Imaginative Rendition, inspired By : " Haadil Arwaax, ilaa Bilaadil Afraax" Ibnul Qayim Al Jawziyyah.

ilaah ha kuu aqbalo riyadaada, anaa kuu marqaati eh hadii lagu weydiiyo maalinta aaqiro "internetka maxaad kasameeneysay", insha allah waan gaarssin doonaa inaad aqoonta islaamka inaad nagu kordhin jirtay. once again - ilaah hakuu aqbalo - aamiin

bushraa   

waaaaaaaaaaw

that almost get heart out.

walalkis alaha kuaqabalo riyadada wanagsan.

insha alaah ilahay kuma hojinayo.

insha alaah eebe wayne waxan kabryaya adiga iyo anaga iyo inta islamka oh oo dhan in u nagu daro kuwuu kuyiri.

ACADTU LICIBADII SALIXIINA MALAA CAYNU RA,AT WALAA UDUNUN SAMICAD WALAA QADRA CALAA QALBI BASHARI QAD.

naga yeelo kuwa malinta qiyamo lodhahayo udqulul janata antum wa,zawajukum tuxbaruun.wayudafu calyhim qilmanun lahum ka,anahum lu,lu,un maknuun.

Nur   

May Allah bless you all Nomads

Passing through( DUNYAA )

be careful with Nurtel posts, they are very inriguing, so don't jump the gun on me early, Jazaakallahu khairan for your good wishes.

Raxmah sis,

Caramel Kisses,

Bushraa

Jazakunna Allahu Khairan katheeran for your duaa, I felt soo happy to read your duaa, if I have no work to show the day of judgement, which is likely, I know I can count on your Shafaaca goodwill,like imaam shaafici said " I love the pious though not pious myself, And I hate those who made sins their business, although i trade in their line of commodities"

Xuurul Cayn Sis

Your icon's face does not leave much for my imaginative mind, Xurul Cayn are real, May Allah make you one for a lucky brother, bless you and wishing you the same duaa.

Amiinah

Mazeed in Arabic means MORE, this woman is a XUR ul Cayn, but she could well be one of my earthily audience that I wished for transformed to be the Queen of the Xur and Allah made me meet her in Jannah instead, so you never know who you gonna meet in Jannah, stretch your imagination, its awsome what you can envision.

Nur

Quite interesting story nur, but why are all girls falling for this story..anyway may allah grant you what ever you desire as someone above me mentioned...and keep it brother you are on the right track.

salaama calaykum

Blessed   

Originally posted by Nur:

Amiinah

Mazeed in Arabic means MORE, this woman is a XUR ul Cayn, but she could well be one of my earthily audience that I wished for transformed to be the Queen of the Xur and Allah made me meet her in Jannah instead, so you never know who you gonna meet in Jannah, stretch your imagination, its awsome what you can envision.

JiZaaK Allah for the explanation bro. smile.gif I'm already imagining walking through the most amazing shopping malls with my beautifull sisters lol ;) and just sitting around talking about the earthly days with my favourit people.

I heard something about the people of paradise and how they will gather with their earthly friends to remeber their time here. That is just so endearing. May Allah grant us the means to get there...!

Mashallah!, Nur I am truly jealous. And it's not because I like women or anything it's just that someone once told me that if you have a dream as beautiful as yours was, and in that dream you're in heaven, then it's a dream sent to you from Allah and it will be your fate.

Inshallah, it comes true, and once again Mashallah!!!

Nur   

Sundus sis

Jazaakellahu khairan for your sincere duaa, I can feel it sis, may Allah bless you too and grant you all of your khair wishes, and MORE, Mazeed.

Ameenaha sis

That is right, those who gather in good places like this page for the love of Allah SWT, they will inshAllah gather again under the Arshul Rahmaan in the day of judgement and beyound, and in Jannah, inshAllah we shall laugh our hearts out talking about evil doers and arrogant people who refused to surender willingly to their maker, denying alla along his existence and his justice, that day, we shall laugh about how subdued and funny they look and how their false hopes had gone with the wind that took their spirit and landed them in an environment that they were ill prepared to tolerate, but, that day, they would have no choice.

Hot Chocolatta

It is OK to like women, there is nothing wrong with that if you are a man, provided we enjoy their company according to the Sunnah of our prophet SAWS, that way, you can have your cake and eat it too.

And as you've noted, good dreams are from Allah SWT, bad dreams are from Satan, and at times they are a warning signal to change your ways or else.

Personally I like Hot Chocolates, chocolates from the ancient historic town of Brugge in Belgium and Peruggia in Italy, specially Bacci Perugina brand, they are delicious and halaal, Allah SWT says about women and chocolates:

" Qul man xarrama zeenatallahi allatee akhraja li cibaadihi wal tayibaati mina rizq" Say who forbade the beauties ( Like women for men) that Allah created for his servants and the good tasting foods ( Like Bacci Perugina)" these goodies are for the believers in this life, but they are exclussive for the believers in the next life.

May Allah SWT guide us to his pleasure.

Amin

Nur

Nur walaal since you touched the chocolate being xalaal, I would like you to enlighten for me these follwing questions. when i try to catch a humburger or anything that is cooked in fast food restaurants which do not contain any pork, some of my friends believe that it is totally xaram to eat foods from there. furthermore some of them reason that it is cooked/grilled on the same place as the pork itself was. so walaal can you be please shed some light for me here and is it xaraam to eat from these kind of restaurants or other places that do serve the same thing.I guess it is rare to find where pork is not served.

I also heard that some of the foods that we buy from groceries/supermarkets are haram since they contain some wine, and I also heard rumors that anything that contians Glycerin is xaraam since it is derived from pork or something of that sort.it is amazing every where i look whether it is body wash , soap, or even shampoo i see that name.mise waxa korka marka lagu dhaqo is not the same as putting it in your stomach? me no idea. Can anybody whether nur or anyone please provide for me/us foods that contain xaraam ingredients, so I can be a little watchful.

salaama calaykum sis and bros

Nur   

Sundus sis

As an amature vegetarian, ( I cheat periodically, but am strict when I travel)who shuns all red meat, aside from the problem of haram or halaal, let us talk about the benefits of going green in the non Muslim west.

You see sis, animals raised naturally ( without growth hormones and antibiotics) and slaughtered Islamically are the best to eat and the healthiest, but the regular hamburger meats are the worst as they are mass produced and optimized to fit profitability charts not survivability of our hearts. So think going green to look healthy, clear and beautiful skin, good heart, and overall healthu body.

Now, the issue of the meats eaten in Non Muslim countries is a devisive issue, let us see different points of view:

1. Those who say it is haraam:

They quaote a verse in the Quraan in which Allah SAWT " Do not eat that on which the name of Allah was not envoked, as it is Fisq, and the devils ( humans, or jinn) inspire their allies to argue with you, and if you fall for their argument, you are Mushriks (polytheists)"

They also say that the meat is not killed in islamic way, the cows are stunned, and killed while drowsey, a method that does not drain a lot of blood out, therefore, it is haraam, they say.

They also say that the meats slaughtered in secular societies can not be considered that it is slaughtered by the people of the book, which is lawful for Muslims to eat, because, the Christian church no longer administers the salaoughter house.

2. Those who say it is Halaal:

They say that Allah SWT made meats slaughtered by the people of the book ( Christians and Jews) halaal for Muslims to consume, and it does not matter whether they practice or are secular since at the time fo revelations, they pretty much acted the same way, so if it was lawful then, it follows that it si lawful now, they say.

They concede that if it is known to you that the meat was not slaughtred by slitting the throat and letting the blood out, that it is haraam.

They say that the Hadeeth of the Prophet SAWS when a group of companions questioned a meat that was broght to them by Christians, and they doubted if they have invoked the name of Allah as a blessing, the prophet SAWS told them, " you invoke and eat"

Now there is a consept in Islam when there is controversy, one should always be conservative, so unless you are craving for Big Mac, I suggest that you go green all the way, and when you finally migrate to Somalia, you can enjoy the naturally tasting ( Dhaylo) meat and fresh camel milk, to feel like a true Nomad sister.

" Wa Billahi Attowfiq" Means that nothing happens by coincidence, things fall in their proper places by design of Allah, so as Muslims we ask him to dispose our affairs the way we like.

Rahiima sis

you write:

" May Allah give you all that you desire and much more."

Jazaakellah Khairan sis.

Nur