Sign in to follow this  
General Duke

Dr. Abdiweli, if elected considering giving the PM post to a Somali Woman....

Somalia   

Abwaan;865267 wrote:
Somalia, why make a promise if you cannot keep it? He broke it before and he will do it again. So I advise the Somali female MPs not to be listen to him.

That is true, they have no reason to listen.

Abwaan   

lol@Duke's champion is a man that have looted a woman's parliament seat:D Why would he become an MP if he is running for a president and he was sure that he is going to win?:D I think that he is one of the only three MPs running for presidency, I mean out of the 25. This is only my observation and there might be one or two more.

Again you need to stop making up stories. Abdiweli did not loot anyones seat and least of all women. He has on many occasions and even in his personal life he has demonstrated his support for and from strong educated women.

I think he brings new ideas to the table. Howeve old ideas and those who support rusted relics like Cadow, are angry...:D

^^^ You are not making any sense Adeer. As for Abdiweli, ending the transition, the new federal Constitution and now empowring women at the top level. It's fresh, it's brave and it's what Somalia needs...:D

Abwan my candidate has led Somalia into this point. Where in Mogadishu an exciting election is set to take place. He has articulated a clear vision of what Somalia would look like and what his priorities are.

Your candidate Cadow who you support for clan reasons has presented nothing, has done nothing for Somalia and yet you support him..:D

Give us a break lad...

Abwaan   

Duke, you are blinded by qabyaalad that is why you support nobody else but anybody from your clan. FYI my candidates name is Dr. Bashir Loyan and we are not from the same clan.

^^^ Yeah right. Adeer get some backbone. You can lie and hide all you want. We know Cadow is the one you have been dreaming about for 12 years now. Howeve what does the old man offer? Nothing. He is as irrelevant and out of date as typewriters in today's world..:D

Abtigiis;865157 wrote:
Fool! haweenka uu leeyahay i doorta raggii qabay xagay joogaan? Why not invite the husbands (who like any other somali come from clans) instead of these poor women? War lacagta ha iska dhameeyn yaa yidhaa.

lol waxaa i xasuusisay ma aan soo maray hada ka hor kilinka shanaad maqayad baan cunto u imid anagoo musuufir ah waxaa nala socday dumar cuntay dalbadeen kuwa mesha tagnaa baa yiri agah maxay yihiin dumarkaan cuntada ku ag dalbanaya raga wuxaaan ku iri soo naflamaaha markaasu yiri away ragii qabay waxaan iri ma qasabaa in la qabaa maxaase ka galay raga qaba cuntada ay dalbadeen marka abtigiisa this is they vote and they have rights to decide who they give waana fiicantahay in dumarka codkooda aan la dheelsan mise waxaa leedahay cod dumar kuu hayo ha xisaabsan

Juxa   

A woman would do a wonderful job as PM. She will be organised and hard working as she has more to prove then oday soo qamaamey.

it would be wonderful to have women in high ranking posts, unfortunately i do not think our country is ready for that:(

Abtigiis   

Ilka-dahable;865313 wrote:
lol marka abtigiisa this is they vote and they have rights to decide who they give waana fiicantahay in dumarka codkooda aan la dheelsan mise waxaa leedahay cod dumar kuu hayo ha xisaabsan

Ilka-gold, this is neither a normative analysis nor a moral discussion. I want women to have voice and even become president. But on the dinner posted here, my assertion that the women MPs will consult their husbands is accurate. This is the reality. Forexample, if my wife Cudbi votes for PM Abdiweli, she knows she will have to look for another husband minutes after the end of the election.

Abtigiis   

NG, salaam saxiib. Longtime,hedde sidaa ma aha saaxiibtinamu ee aan soo wada xidhiidhno.

I was giving just an example. I know Abdiweli is power-hungry and throwing promises everywhere and this woment thing is just that. But even if he is serious, I don't think talking to these women really matters in the current somali politics. Haweenka raggii qabay will debrief them right after the dinner and give them a stark choice: choose between Abdiweli's dinner or my warm embrace!:D :D I think most women will take the latter.