Sign in to follow this  
General Duke

Dr. Abdiweli, if elected considering giving the PM post to a Somali Woman....

Abtigiis   

Fogret about me. Just because we are talking about a public figure does not mean we also have to talk about me. It is Abdiweli who is on the spotlight and you cannot deflect attention from his weaknesses by pointing at the alleged weaknesses of someone else. If Waagaciusb, Dayniile, Me, Aminarts, Abwaan and many others are raising questions on him, and you, Somalia and puntlandi.com are the only people defending him, is that not an indictment of his enclave political personality?

lol, I think you are the Somali Romney, reckless with facts. Abdiweli is more robust academically than Samatar? What has written? Care to share? The guy is dumb academically and has to rely on his wife for completing a thesis!

By the way, I probably earn more than him now that you are comparing us. I am not counting money stolen from the people. :D

Somalia   

Abtigiis;865421 wrote:
Fogret about me. Just because we are talking about a public figure does not mean we also have to talk about me. It is Abdiweli who is on the spotlight and you cannot deflect attention from his weaknesses by pointing at the alleged weaknesses of someone else. If Waagaciusb, Dayniile, Me, Aminarts, Abwaan and many others are raising questions on him, and you, Somalia and puntlandi.com are the only people defending him, is that not an indictment of his enclave political personality?

lol, I think you are the Somali Romney, reckless with facts. Abdiweli is more robust academically than Samatar?
What has written? Care to share? The guy is dumb academically and has to rely on his wife for completing a thesis!

By the way, I probably earn more than him now that you are comparing us. I am not counting money stolen from the people.
:D

Here are dozens of cited economic publications by him, and some with his wife who also holds a position of assistant professor at a US university. :)

http://www.somaliaonline.com/community/showthread.php/67067-Cited-Economic-Publications-of-Dr-Abdiweli-Mohamed-and-Dr-Hodan-Isse

Adeer I expected a better come back..:D You are just parroting what Abwan, Dayniile "Dr hiiraabe" and other lazy individuals. Even our secessionist NGOONGE has admitted that Abdiweli has presented a detailed vision and mission of what he wants to do. Thus you are repeating nonsocial talking points. You ate attacking Abdiweli for coming from Puntland and for supporting the state.

What did you think he would do? The very fact that he has the support, respect and cares for Puntlnd is appealing to many of us. You do understand that a man without a base is weak?

Again I am disappointed that your tlingit points is straight out of Dayniile, that you present no more than the senile Cadow supporting Abwan..:D

Try harder mate for you sound high on something one should not consume..:D

Abtigiis   

Somalia;865423 wrote:
Here are dozens of cited economic publications by him, and some with his wife who also holds a position of assistant professor at a US university.
:)

can we talk about him for once without Dr. Hodan coming as suffix or prefix! :D :D War ileen tan oo kalay.

Ok, give me few hours and I will see the one's he PURPORTS to write, because we can never be sure given his overreliance on the wife. This time, we will take his words. I will read it this afternoon and come back with my unbiased feedback.

Somalia   

Abtigiis, this is what I said to General Duke 2 weeks ago.

General Duke;858049 wrote:
If insha Allah Abdiweli becomes President, Somalia would get Dr. Hodan Isse for free as well. A two for one deal...

Somalia;858050 wrote:
Critics will say he is controlled by his wife, I bet my bottom dollar.

http://www.somaliaonline.com/community/showthread.php/66853-Crisis-in-Somalia-interview-with-PM-Abdiweli-amp-his-wife-Dr.-Hodan-Isse

Abtigiis   

war raali ahow! Liiska aad meesha ku soo dhajisay waxaan Hodan Isse aheyn kuma arag! :D Maxaad ugu badinaysaa wuxuu qoray maad kuwiisa kaliya soo dhajisid? it is not sayind Abdiweli/Hodan. It is saying Hodan Isse.

Anyone inta yar ee isaga u gaarka ah hadaan isha marin. It is good his field is economics, so that you don't say i have no competency to judge him.

Awards

2005-2006 Excellence in Research Award, College of Business Administration, Niagara University,

May 2006.

Best Paper Award, European Applied Business Research Conference, Edinburgh, Scotland,

2003-2004 Excellence in Research Award, College of Business Administration, Niagara University, May 2004.

2001 Best Article Award, Atlantic Economic Journal, October 2002.

Refereed publications

"How robust is the effect of foreign aid on growth" with (Hodan Isse and Bill Peek), Journal of Business and Behavioral Sciences, Vol. 20, pp. 4-14, Fall 2009 (Lead Article).

"The determinants of crime in Virginia: An empirical analysis" (with Bill Peek), forthcoming in Contemporary Issues in Educational Research, Vol. 2 (4), pp. 1-11, 2009 (Lead Article).

"Is democracy a prerequisite for political stability?", International Business and Economics Research Journal, October 2004, Vol. 3 (10), pp. 39-47, Won the Best Paper Award.

"Determinants of economic corruption: A cross-country comparison" (with Hodan Isse), Cato Journal, Winter Issue 2003, Vol. 22 (3), pp. 449-64. Cited by 58.

"Institutional distortions, economic freedom and growth" (with Mark Crain), Cato Journal, Winter Issue 2002, Vol. 21 (3), pp. 415-26. Cited by 63.

"Political regimes, economic freedom, institutions and growth" (with Mark Crain), Journal of Public Finance and Public Choice, 2001, Vol. XIX (1), pp. 3-22, Lead Article. Cited by 13.

"Political stability, stable economic policies and growth: an empirical investigation", Atlantic Economic Journal, March Issue 2001, Vol. 29, pp. 87-106. Won the 2001 Best Article Award. Cited by 13

"Economic freedom, democracy and growth", Journal of Private Enterprise, 1997, vol. 13, pp. 1-20, Lead Article. Cited by 30.

Abtigiis   

War I am struggling right now. Give me the links to the actual works just one of them. All I see is a CV and a list of publications. I don't hate that, but I still want to read one of his works to change my opinion on his academic grit.

Still, bear in mind, I am not saying he is not educated. My problem is not his education but other things I said earlier. But just as I read farmajo's thesis and can now confidently speak about his academic comeptency, I want to read Abdiweli's.

Refereed conference proceedings

"Is Democracy a Prerequisite for Political Stability?" (Won the Best Paper Award), European Applied Business Research Conference, Edinburgh, Scotland, June 14-18, 2004.

Carafaat   

General Duke;865432 wrote:
Refereed publications

"How robust is the effect of foreign aid on growth" with
(Hodan Isse and Bill Peek),
Journal of Business and Behavioral Sciences, Vol. 20, pp. 4-14, Fall 2009 (Lead Article).

"The determinants of crime in Virginia: An empirical analysis"
(with Bill Peek),
forthcoming in Contemporary Issues in Educational Research, Vol. 2 (4), pp. 1-11, 2009 (Lead Article).

"Is democracy a prerequisite for political stability?", International Business and Economics Research Journal, October 2004, Vol. 3 (10), pp. 39-47, Won the Best Paper Award.

"Determinants of economic corruption: A cross-country comparison"
(with Hodan Isse),
Cato Journal, Winter Issue 2003, Vol. 22 (3), pp. 449-64. Cited by 58.

"Institutional distortions, economic freedom and growth"
(with Mark Crain),
Cato Journal, Winter Issue 2002, Vol. 21 (3), pp. 415-26. Cited by 63.

"Political regimes, economic freedom, institutions and growth"
(with Mark Crain),
Journal of Public Finance and Public Choice, 2001, Vol. XIX (1), pp. 3-22, Lead Article. Cited by 13.

"Political stability, stable economic policies and growth: an empirical investigation", Atlantic Economic Journal, March Issue 2001, Vol. 29, pp. 87-106. Won the 2001 Best Article Award. Cited by 13

"Economic freedom, democracy and growth", Journal of Private Enterprise, 1997, vol. 13, pp. 1-20, Lead Article. Cited by 30.