Sign in to follow this  
Maaddeey

KDF butchered on their way to Kismayo! 'pics'

Maaddeey   

peasant;863388 wrote:
I am just amazed by the fact that you stroll or strolled along on Nairobi streets peacefully but yet you manage to post the pictures of the dead KDF without shame or guilty at all. I personally find it very hypocritical.

what guilt?, the kdf are in our soil and they are not there to distribute food. Waxba ha ka nixin, waxanna waa news.

The Zack   

Maaddeey;863342 wrote:
All the baqti have their ID's on top of their bodies, check them out, some may be your relatives!

The "ID"s are not recognizable, they can put fake Kenyan IDs on the deceased. Anyways, why don't you keep updating us on the Kismayo situation in the next couple of days? Ha dhuuman yaah!

peasant;863388 wrote:
I am just amazed by the fact that you stroll or strolled along on Nairobi streets peacefully but yet you manage to post the pictures of the dead KDF without shame or guilty at all. I personally find it very hypocritical.

Very hypocritical indeed! The nigga tells us "Hundred & one ways to enjoy Islii (Eastleigh)" and hates Kenyans too LOL.

http://www.somaliaonline.com/community/showthread.php/62225-Hundred-amp-one-ways-to-enjoy-Islii-(Eastleigh)?highlight=islii

Maaddeey   

^ Where did I say I hate Kenyans?. News-ka qaar baa ku dhibaya miyaa?. Sida ina Iley yeel oo kii xumaa baqtigiisa madaxa ka soo dhunko!. That is what I call true hypocracy.

Yunis   

What makes no sense is the fact Maadeey and his cowardly shameless postings have the exact effect of his extremist propagandist intentions, which is to arouse anger and shock effect. Some are even calling him to be banned. Really? If he really believed that there is true Jihad anywhere in Somalia, he would have been in the front lines himself; but, he choice to sneak into a public internet coffee and posts graphic without context, knowing he lost the bigger war of idealogy. One shouldn’t be offended by what such a character posts or says.

Ps. I talked to Kismaayo saaka - KDF were dealt with a heavy blow yesterday. Lost men and equipment and are said have been pushed back to their bases in Afmadoow. These Kenyans are a joke

Maaddeey   

^ u sheeg Zack.

dead invading foriegn soldiers offend you?. Dhibkaa ma yaro.

Zack, Majorka KDFta aaba kaa run iyo sharaf badan!. Ma maqlin miyaa inuu qirtay baqtigiisa, shacabka Kismaayona calool jileec ka raadiyay.

The Zack   

Maaddeey;863449 wrote:
^ Where did I say I hate Kenyans?. .

Posting their dead soldiers' pics and smiling on it is a love miyaa. Fake jihaaji fooqal fake jihaadi. Go fight them instead of staying in their land playing eating their traditional Ugali for dinner every night. You are no different than the fake jihadist that owns Somalimemo.net.

Again, what news will you post when the entire Somalia becomes free of Shabaab? WIll you tell us what Uncle IndhoCadde does?

Maaddeey   

The Zack;863486 wrote:
Posting their dead soldiers' pics and smiling on it is a love miyaa. ?

Kenyan-ka dhan ma askarta baqtisaa?, ma ogolaatay horta baqtigan inuu askar Kenyan yahay?, wax qaraaba ah ma ka dhex heshay?. Intaadan faqaaq dhihin wax hubso yaahee ;). Yaa dilay Sh. Aboud Rogo?, ma ogtahay in Kismaayo Kenyan wax ka difaacayaan?.

ps. zakk-i hore intaa wuu gartee aaway?.

I like to see Kenyan been taught some lesson here even though i don't support Al-shabaab. Media in Kenya have been feeding their audience false news and pure propaganda since they invaded Somalia. News coming from Kismaayo is saying they have been hit hard which I welcome.

I don't understand those who shading crocodile tears for some dead soldiers ? Do u know they have been bombarding civilians since they have invaded Somalia ? they have killed some of my relatives(young girls ) and their news portal reported it as a success hit by the KDF in which they have killed scores of Alshabaab fighters at the time.

Maaddeey   

Kenyanka are desperate; waa jahwareereen. Waxay diyaaradahooda duqeeyeen kolonyo ciidamadooda ah. Dekeddana dorraad ayey 3 round ku rideen, Alle mahaddiise khasaaro ma jirto.