Sign in to follow this  
AfricaOwn

Incase you missed it; Clint Eastwood speech at the GOP convention

I would to do somali scatch version - and ask that infamous and much maligned kursi ; - what is it that makes all somali men (and some women ) want to seat on you?

The first American atoore aan bartay ayuu ahaa anigoo aad u yar. Filimaantiisa kaabooygana aad u jeclaa. Magaciisana yar yarkeena waxaa ugu dhawaaqi jirnay Kalint Istuud back then.

Markaa duqoowdid inaa iska aamustid roon runtii maadaama aadan isogeyn. Haddaa aamusi karina reerkaaga ku aamusiyaan in order to protect your reputation.

Jacpher   

I was never a fan of odaga but he stole the show and inspired Twitter hashtag #Eastwooding and invisibleObama is born out of it. Whoever is behind that account is hilarious. Someone tweeted the RNC surprise guest speaker is old rich white man fighting against imaginary threat of black man. :D

Odaga almost gave away the game when he ranted about leaving Afghanistan. Romney doesn't want to talk about Afghanistan because the public wants troops home. No mention of the word war in the speech. A rare for a republican candidate.

@InvisibleObama The Romney-Ryan fact checking team must be related to me. Awkwarrrrrrrd. :D :D

A1qarGwCYAAIMvu.jpg:large