Sign in to follow this  
Xaaji Xunjuf

Jamaal cali xusseyn Presidential candidate for ucid arrives in laascaanood+VIDEO

Abwaan   

XX, Siilaanyo wakhtigiisii siyaasadda waa gebagebo ee Jamaal Cali Xuseen oo Soomaaliya jagooyinka ugu waaweyn mid haya haddaad aragtid mustaqbalka maxaad ka dhihi? I am not faaliso, neither do I beleive in khuraafaad, wax baa gaar la ii tusana ku oran maayo ee hadalkayga meel ku qor.:D

Taleexi   

Reer SL laf bay toobin ku hayaan. Jamaal would have a good future in Somali politics but he is being misguided and brainwashed by the secessionist elites. I shall pray for he regains his sanity.

Taleexi;862692 wrote:
Reer SL laf bay toobin ku hayaan. Jamaal would have a good future in Somali politics but he is being misguided and brainwashed by the secessionist elites. I shall pray for he regains his sanity.

He is 43 years old man he is mature enough to make his own decisions

Somalia   

Xaaji Xunjuf;862711 wrote:

Well you dooon't saaaaaaaaaaay, golly gee wilikers :eek:

The Sage   

Taleexi;862692 wrote:

Yes, whenever someone does something you don't agree with, they must be "brainwashed". Soild logic.

Taleexi   

Xaaji Xunjuf;862711 wrote:

Waaba taan ka hadlayo - a smart kid who is barely 43 yrs and can not see trees from the forest - All that he learned waa danbaska - Hope he doesn't waste his precious life chasing an elusive and unattainable dream. I also hope that he puts into practice all that economic models and theories that he learned from school. Laakiin waalidu ma discriminate garayso qofna :)

Taleexi;862692 wrote:

A grown azz man being brainwashed by others?