Sign in to follow this  
Mooge

Breaking News: clan alliances are being formed.

Carafaat   

Things have changed since Embaghati. In Embaghati AY selected

Most of delegates and MP's.

I even doubt if Sakiin has influence on

**** block after they are sworn in as MP's.

They are only with him because he has influence

On who becomes an MP. After that its every man for him

Or her self. :D

Carafaat;857584 wrote:
Things have changed since Embaghati. In Embaghati AY selected

Most of delegates and MP's.

I even doubt if Sakiin has influence on

**** block after they are sworn in as MP's.

They are only with him because he has influence

On who becomes an MP. After that its every man for him

Or her self.
:D

no doubt they are united as a bloc, they are aiming high this time and want to get the BIG ticket to presidency or PM. Sakiin made them aim these positions first time in history.

Abwaan   

MoonLight1;857583 wrote:
remember the whole **** bloc has 61 seats, Puntland had more MPs during Carta parliament where the **** bloc alone had 22, but now PL wings has been clipped.

Your right, this bloc is the most disciplined and they are the presidents makers, remember AY was won by the ****, and again we could see a big surprise.

Abwaan we are waiting from you what Caddow is planning? an alliance with Farmaajo doesn't seem to be wise.

MoonLight1, waxaad ogaataa sheekadan dhan waa sheeko fadhi-ku-dirir. Meel ay Farmaajo iyo Caddoow ku midoobeen ma maqlin. I am busy with work, please give me for more hours xog ka fiican fadhi-ku-dirir warkiis anigaa ku soo siinayee.:D

Abwaan;857587 wrote:
MoonLight1, waxaad ogaataa sheekadan dhan waa sheeko fadhi-ku-dirir. Meel ay Farmaajo iyo Caddoow ku midoobeen ma maqlin. I am busy with work, please give me for more hours xog ka fiican fadhi-ku-dirir warkiis anigaa ku soo siinayee.

;)

lets wait and see.

Chimera   

The Ideal situation would be an Abdiweli & Farmaajo Alliance. I bet the country would be back in order within two years with a functioning administration, loyal armed forces and one of the least corrupt track-records in Africa, not to mention the complete purging of all foreign forces, terrorist and peacekeepers alike, because these two men are patriots with competent teams. Sorry to say, but the likes of Sakin and Sheikh Ahmed is what's wrong with today's Somalia. The country will never recover fully, but stay dependent as it today, unless their powers are demoted significantly, but of course this is all about clans.

It reminds me of Bill Connolly's character in the 'Last Samurai' when he mocked the rebels for still wearing medieval 'armour' in the age of machine guns. Somalis are still using clans in the age of ethnicities, countries and major trading blocks, smh.

Be honest with yourselves, regardless of whether these candidates come from your clans or not, focus instead on whether they're capable of providing electricity to Somali homes, if they can rebuild the armed forces, establish 'child infrastructure' in the form of playgrounds, schools and nurseries, whether they can root out corruption, establish total food-security, expand our trading markets, create equality in equity amongst the genders, construct major infrastructural projects, defend our interests on the international stage, etc.

Only then will you realise how little 'clan' should mean to you if you actually care about the superstructure that is a State i.e the Somali Republic, the only natural champion of the Somali people on this planet, to corrupt this superstructure with trivial matters is to seal your own fate in a endless downwards spiral of DOOM!

People can make predictions and this thread has a good prediction. Also people will vote for the most able person on the list. Abdiweli is able, popular and has a vision unlike some..:D

A_Khadar   

Somalia;857542 wrote:
How can Puntland have only 35, that is a travesty, we must get at least 40, what a disgusting defeat, I am ashamed.

I even doubted you have the 35..

NGONGE   
People can make predictions and this thread has a good prediction. Also people will vote for the most able person on the list. Abdiweli is able, popular and has a vision unlike some..:D[/quote

You know and I know that politics (and Somali politics at that) does not work this way. If Cabdiweli gets it, it will be because he was the best at playing the game, not the best able, educated or visionary. Naga daaya dee. We've been here before.

The Zack   

^:D :D

Moonlight, define "Puntland", if you meant Abdiwali and Faroole's clan, they actually do get 12 MPs total. Farmaajo's clan get 14. You might need to go back the Carta book. Azania folks get 12. That entire big clan has been robbed. Gheelle set this unfair formula in Carta , he gave his sub clan 8 MPs when they have no single disttrict in Somalia except the historic town, Zaylac. Waa nala dhacay LOL.

Also, Sakiin and Abdiwali are not close to each other, not at all. As a matter of fact, the top 3 guys of this TFG are not friends any more.

P.s. Miskiin Macruuf doodduu qasayaa by editing all the clan letters. Dude this is fun, stop editing it. At least for the elections week.

Chimera;857589 wrote:
The Ideal situation would be an
Abdiweli & Farmaajo Alliance
. I bet the country would be back in order within two years with a functioning administration, loyal armed forces and one of the least corrupt track-records in Africa, not to mention the complete purging of all foreign forces, terrorist and peacekeepers alike, because these two men are patriots with competent teams. Sorry to say, but the likes of Sakin and Sheikh Ahmed is what's wrong with today's Somalia. The country will never recover fully, but stay dependent as it today, unless their powers are demoted significantly, but of course this is all about clans.

It reminds me of Bill Connolly's character in the 'Last Samurai' when he mocked the rebels for still wearing medieval 'armour' in the age of machine guns. Somalis are still using clans in the age of ethnicities, countries and major trading blocks, smh.

Be honest with yourselves, regardless of whether these candidates come from your clans or not, focus instead on whether they're capable of providing electricity to Somali homes, if they can rebuild the armed forces, establish 'child infrastructure' in the form of playgrounds, schools and nurseries, whether they can root out corruption, establish total food-security, expand our trading markets, create equality in equity amongst the genders, construct major infrastructural projects, defend our interests on the international stage, etc.

Only then will you realise how little 'clan' should mean to you if you actually care about the superstructure that is a State i.e the Somali Republic, the only natural champion of the Somali people on this planet, to corrupt this superstructure with trivial matters is to seal your own fate in a endless downwards spiral of DOOM!

Nice post...thanks for sharing

Somalia   

General Duke;857591 wrote:
People can make predictions and this thread has a good prediction. Also people will vote for the most able person on the list. Abdiweli is able, popular and has a vision unlike some..
[/quote

You know and I know that politics (and Somali politics at that) does not work this way. If Cabdiweli gets it, it will be because he was the best at playing the game, not the best able, educated or visionary. Naga daaya dee. We've been here before.

Yes, if the others win it's because they are nationalist and popular! We know exactly the comments if he would win. "Sheikh Shariif, now that's a nationalist! He said no to them and they didn't want him, but Abdiweli no that's a traitor politician who wants to ruin Somalia, he must be stopped".