Sign in to follow this  
Che -Guevara

Congratulating Caydiid

RIP aydiid ,the man is dead and we have to move on, we can't be stuck in the history my somali brothers and sisters.We have to think about the future, we have to set goals, we have to accomplish those goals.

"History is the sum total of the things that could have been avoided"

Abwaan   

Jacpher;856763 wrote:
If one needs to stare at evil in the eye, look no further than this man.

Aideed is dead so is his USC. And SNM remnants were too weak to finish off what Aideed started, cleanse the country of faq*sh cockroaches. So what's there to admire? At least he died trying his evil mission.

lol....the sad thing is Morgan and AY, who even continued killing even after Aydiid's death are heroes for you, what a hypocrate. AY sidaa u buunbuuninayseen adiga iyo kuwo kula mid ah that aad dadka uga gaddeen inuu statesman yahay, deserved aas qaran aan loo samayn AUN Aadan Cabdulle Cismaan iyo Shiikh Mukhtaar, two great Somali individuals.It is ok to condemn Aiydeed but so are to "The Butcher of Hargeysa" and "The Butcher of Muqdisho".

For some people SOL is their history books...Ilaahoow na cafi.

Somalia   

Abwaan;856788 wrote:
lol....the sad thing is Morgan and AY, who even continued killing even after Aydiid's death are heroes for you, what a hypocrate. AY sidaa u buunbuuninayseen adiga iyo kuwo kula mid ah that aad dadka uga gaddeen inuu statesman yahay, deserved aas qaran aan loo samayn AUN Aadan Cabdulle Cismaan iyo Shiikh Mukhtaar, two great Somali individuals.It is ok to condemn Aiydeed but so are to "The Butcher of Hargeysa" and "The Butcher of Muqdisho".

You are insulting our intelligence comparing your uncle to AY, they are not even in the same league, even the league of Aideed is on another planet.

I know that you like to fuse your kind together with others but it won't happen, what a joke. Aideed, Caato, Qeybdiid and the rest you produced are a dark chapter and a stain upon us all, the whole reason why we are here today, so coin your terms like "Butcher of Muqdisho" when your uncles were the teachers, the professors, the practitioners in this field.

Do not drag him down with your ilk.

Jacpher   

Abwaan;856788 wrote:

Are you MAD because Aideed died without accomplishing anything for you to brag about or are you MAD because USC died with him? Wake up kid. The video clip in the topic is not about AY or others so don't divert attention. It's your HERO Aideed saying Allahu Akbar in the video while on killing rampage on cities across Somalia. Open a topic about AY or others but this ain't about them.

Abwaan   

I will not open a topic for anyone, no need to do that. unlike you intaas lee tabar kama dhigto. Am I mad that somebody died? nah, because I will also die one day. I just wanted to remind you about your hypocracy. Condoning your killer uncles' action while talking about others. A killer is a killer whether they are a close relative or not.

Jacpher   

You're still talking about someone other than the MAN about this topic. What say you about him?

Since you want to switch the topic so bad how about Abdiweli, the PM. Did your little investigation about him being Harvard graduate still going? Any update on that?

Samafal   

Kuwaan Keydmedia Ladhaho ninkaan dhintay sheegsheegiisa ma barakaysanayaan maxay u wad wadaan, mise taariikhda badala bay isleeyihiin. waxaan dambi ahayn sooma kordhinayaan ee dadoow ha is dambaajinina

Malika   

This is why Somalis will never move forward - when those whom brought Somalia to its knees cant be condemned for what they have done without it turning to 'your uncle, my uncle, your atheero , my atheero...for Godsake - waa pathetic arguments!

Malika;856804 wrote:
This is why Somalis will never move forward - when those whom brought Somalia to its knees cant be condemned for what they have done without it turning to 'your uncle, my uncle, your atheero , my atheero...for Godsake - waa pathetic arguments!

+1

Abwaan   

Jacpher;856801 wrote:
You're still talking about someone other than the MAN about this topic. What say you about him?

Since you want to switch the topic so bad how about Abdiweli, the PM. Did your little investigation about him being Harvard graduate still going? Any update on that?

Maanta intaas hannoo kala joogto. This was just a little reminder of what you have been defending. Feel free to continue what you wanted to say regarding this topic. I wasn't intending to silence you.

Jacpher   

Abwaan: I can't believe you're passing the opportunity here to criticize Puntlander Abdiweli Gaas. That's not so you. It must be the Ramadan.

With all the your replies here on the topic, no comment from you about Aideed and his mass killing machine known as USC. Stay classy duqa. Fiqi bahdii kama jano tago.

Maaddeey   

Malika;856804 wrote:

Hellooooo!. When I crated a thread about AY you weren't happy about it, whats going on here!.

Aidid was a league of his own waa run, kolley dad badan baa ka haybaysan jiray uu Ay kow ka yahay, asag dhan ba wuxuu soo baxay dhimashadiisa kadib!.

Abwaan, waad qaldantahay, dadka aad la sintay lama sinna Aideed (Siad barre maahee inta kale oo la isu geeyey ma gaaraan!).

Abwaan   

lol@Maaddeey Malika waa ku qarxisay, aniga si aan ula hadlo ayaan garan waayey markaan arkay neerafoosaha oo cirka maraya. Adiga waxaa laga yaabaa inay aqbasho your comment, diyaar uma ahayn in this and that kale aan sii maqlo.

Maaddeey, aniga dad maba simin, mana kala korreysiin I just said qolaba qof baa la weyn and that is the truth as far as I am concerned. Teeda kale waxaan la yaabanahay dadka xayeesiinaayo kuwo ka sii liita:D. Isagana ku dheggan, maxay ka wadaan? Qofku haddii uu public figure noqdo wax waa laga sheegi karaa as long as ay runta ku salaysan tahay sheekadu taasi waa aragtidayda, laakiin waxa jikooyinka la iskugu sheekeeyo yaan meelahan lala imaan, yaananna la filin in public figures-ka qaar la iska daayo amase taariikh been ah in loo sameeyo la oggolaado qaarna la rifo.

Maaddeey rag baa hada adiga shaqo kaa dhiganaya illeen AY baa Caydiid ka heybeysan jirey baad dhahday soo maahan?:D Way illoobeen malaha markii uu shirkii dowladdii Salballaar lagu dhisayey uu dhahayey "Badda haka cabeen wixii ka soo horjeeda shirkan" mise maba aysan maqlin. Let us wait for the next video that Kaydmedia ay soo xoorto.