Sign in to follow this  
oba hiloowlow

Abdi Shire Jaamac - Complaint

To: Minister of Interior of the TFG of Somalia - 08/08/2012

Technical Committee for the selection of members of parliament

UNPOS

Conciliation Committee

The Ugaas of **** (*******)

The Committee of Somali elders (Duubaabka Soomaaliyeed)

Subject: A complaint

I, the undersigned Abdi Shire Jama’ “Ayar -Jael” hereby put forward a formal complaint against Nabadoon Hassan Elmi Jama’ who is one of the elders of ****** sub clan, with the task of selecting the members of parliament.

The above mentioned nabadoon (Clan elder) asked me a huge kick-back sum as a condition to support my candidacy for a parliamentary seat. His request included a construction of a house (villa) and buying a car for him as well as paying expenses for the treatment of a member of our clan (with ill-health) and currently competing for a parliamentary seat.

http://www.qaranimo.com/2012/08/10/subject-a-complaint-against-nabadoon-hassan-elmi-jama/

Abwaan   

Apophis, a friend Of mine who recently travlled to Mogadisho told me they will receive $5000 a month but I cannot confirm that.

naga daaya dee bahasha maxaa idinka sii ah i know Abdi shire very well wadani waaye wadankana waa lagu aamini karaa, wakhtiga lagu jiro hadeer we need the likes of Abdi shire, SYL 2 aan uu baahanahay