Sign in to follow this  
Salafi_Online

Where did Da'wah(the call to) Salafiyah Originate?

Surely Allah praises belongs to Allah!

"Thaalin"

do you mean DhaaliM?

didnt Prophet Yunus(as) Say" La Ilaha illa Anta, Subhanaaka, Inni Kuntu mina Dhaalimeen !" (surah Yunus)

second what is Salafiyah Jadiidah? is there salafiyah Qadiimah? and how do they differ!

anyone who believes in Wahhabism just ullustrates his lack of knowlege in tawheed! and to take the name of Allah, AlWaahab, and to use it as a source of monckery shows a lack of fearfulness from Allah JaLa Wa Cala! May Allah have mercy on us, if you were truthful in your assertion you would have called them Abdul-wahhabis! Kowneya i will not even bother addresss what the shias are!

Kowneyn   

I assume u r steeped in the knowledge of tawxiid, after all only few years ago the wahhabis were calling themselves mutawaxidiin.

BTW, I am from the authentic ahlul sunnah wa jamaaca and the shia are my brothers in islam...

The Salafi/Wahhabi disorder is a spiritual disease and no matter how many times you change labels you still live with that same wretched self.

Kowneyn

Samafal   

Deenu Naseexa,

do you mean DhaaliM?

didnt Prophet Yunus(as) Say" La Ilaha illa Anta, Subhanaaka, Inni Kuntu mina Dhaalimeen !" (surah Yunus)

second what is Salafiyah Jadiidah? is there salafiyah Qadiimah? and how do they differ!

I see they havent been teaching you Arabic while they taught you all this!! for Allah that would have been better for you my brother, Thaaliin and Thaalim are totally two different words, Thaalin means some one who astrayed the true path and have taken different path that does not lead to Allah's way (read end of suratul Fatiha), Thaalim is some who sinned or performed a crime against himself (like prophet Yoonis said)or other human beings.

Sxb its my advice to you stop all these, it does not serve any purpose except furthering the hatred between muslims that are brothers and sisters and who are suppose to love and care about each other. Brother we have bigger enemies to fight today than a muslim that we only differ things that are not the basic Aqeeda. Today christians and Jews are learning Quran and the Ahadeeth of the prophet Mohamamed SAW and taking out of context to serve well their only goal of destroying Islam. Wallahi I was in speakers corner last sunday that was what these two infidals were doing in front of hundreds of people. I know they are not harming the muslims but every person they brainwash with their ill-equiped, hate driven doctrine is one person less that could have the potential of understanding Islam if it was really propagated. That is my Naseexa for you, you take it otherwise continue your prefered subject of Sheikh kidha saisd this and that said that and I shall be patient to see what you are to get out of it.