Sign in to follow this  
General Duke

Abdiweli Mohamed Ali, Somalia's Greatest living Politician Choice for 2012..

Jacpher   

Abwaan;857171 wrote:
Jacpher, let us see and wait what happens in a week's time Insha Allaah when your clan-based dream collapses. Whether you fake history or not Abdiweli's fate is in the hands of the UN along with the two other top leaders and Farmaajo. A decision will be made based on the allegation that they mismanaged government funds. You and your likes think that you can fool the world by fabricating news and claiming that this guy is a complete success. I think that you do not know Abdiweli other than through your clan glassess. That is my reply to you!

War heedhe caqligii xaguu kaa aaday? I am asking you a direct question regarding your on going 'little investigative journalism' you did about his Harvard degree? This is about you alleging something that you keep running away from to address. I am NOT asking you about his candidacy, leadership or lack of, or ability to win or not win. I am NOT asking how Puntland and him are out in cohorts to steal the wealthy of Somalia, or any other conspiracies you hold about Puntland or him doing great harm to Somalia. None of that is what I am interested. Simply address how your "little investigative journalism" is going to disprove the PM Harvard credentials. Talk about what your investigation unearthed about his college transcripts and how he completed taxation certification.

I am not the one who made the allegations. I never said I know the guy well. You claimed to have done extensive investigation on his educational background and I want you to be man enough to backup your claims without resorting to his clan or his Puntland affiliations.

Xaaji Xunjuf;857168 wrote:
Abdiweli will not be president dont waste ur energy duke.

I believe this man is the right candidate for the country. Thus my energy will be utilized for the good of the republic. I will gain nothing from him winning nor lose anything from him not prevailing. However Somalia would be lucky if Abdiweli wins.

Oba, compared to Pro Abdiweli both Baadiyow & Sharif Ahmed are lacking in both education and leadership.

I too oppose Jama Ali Jama, Xasan Abshir and Xuseen Khalid Xaji Jama to run for President and think they are not worhy of this position. So again what's your point?:D

^^

sxb Dr. Baadiyow and Sheikh shariif are both educated, Baadiyow has a PHD in Modern Islamic History, he also was a Assistent lecturer in Somalia national university 1981-83, and sheikh shariif who studied macallinimo , geography ,in Sudan. But Abdiweli may have the best education but he has no charisma, look at Dr. Baadiyow when he speaks,

Seriously what does Sharif have to offer apart from a Rolex watch???

he only got the top TFG job to peacefully bring the islamists to the table and failed miserably ...again, apart from clocking up frequent flyer miles, what has he achieved???

Oba, Baadiyow is a good man, has an education background but can not be compared to Dr. Abdiweli.

Sharif on the other hand is just a simple hustler who got lucky.

Abwaan   

Duke & Mooge in Abdiweli liis uu ku jiro oo xildhibaanno loo rabey in la soo celiyey ma qarinaysaan? Why are you not sharing that with us?:D

Abwaan you always present information you only know. Abdiweli has got his MP seat it's Mr Xuseen Khalif who has been turned down from the selection...:D Hey anything that makes you happy lad..

Abwaan   

Duke, I never give up but I knew inaadan runta ka hadleynin.:D I am even suprised that you mentioned in Xuseen Khaliif list laga saaray. I was not talking about Abdiweli but the whole beesha ayaa lagu soo celiyey 12 qof waayo qof haween ah kuma ay darin. I am hearing in alraedy Northern Gaalkacyo haween ka muddaaharaadeen. You might interested to read this article: http://dunidaonline.com/index.php?id=7359&PHPSESSID=kf5t1qd446bag2v7itfb873270

Mooge warka na sii adigaa wargal ah:D

Nonsense Adeer. Abdiweli's family have presented a lady, and Sureer Abshir Muse has also been added. 3 ladies have been nominate and it's Xuseen Khalif who has lost the ticket since him and Abdiweli from the same family..:D

As for your claims about Casha Geele, she is fighting for the whole women to get the 30% mark and is bling elders and so on.

waxbarasho_tayo_leh-1.jpg

Ra’iisul Wasaaraha Soomaaliya ayaa maanta ka qayb galay xaflad looga hadlayey tayeynta waxbarasha.

August 15, 2012 23:45

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ra’iisul wasaaraha Soomaaliya Dr. Cabdiweli Maxamed Cali ayaa maanta ka qayb galay xaflad ay kasoo qayb galeen xubno ka tirsan Golaha Wasiirada, Macalimiin, Arday, iyo qaybaha kala duwan ee Bulshada luguna daah furay Wargays bile ah oo ay soo saartay Wasaarada Waxbarasha iyo Tacliinta Sare.

Ugu horayntii Wasiirka Waxbarashada iyo Tacliinta sare ayaa ka hadlay heerarka kala duwan ee ay marayso waxbarashada Dalka isagoona tilmaamay mudadii sanadka ahayd oo ay jirtay Xukuumadu lagu talaabsaday horumar balaaran oo dhanka waxbarashada ah, Wasiirka ayaa sheegay in Arday gaaraysay ilaa 3,000 loo diray waxbarasho dibadda ah iyadoona Wasaaradu dayactirtay iskoolo faro badan oo ku waxyeeloobay dagaaladii ka dhacay dalka, waxaa kale oo wasaaradu samaysay shahaado lagu midaynayo dhamaan shahaadooyinka laga isticmaalo iskuulada ku yaala Dalka.

Sidoo kale Wasiirka Boostada iyo Isgaarsiinta ayaa sheegay in loo baahanyahay in la dhiiri galiyo dhalinyarada Soomaaliyeed si ay dib ugu qaataan qalinka ugana waan toobaan tahriibta, Argagaxisonimada, iyo burcad badeednimada si taas loo xaqiijiyo waa in la sameeyo wacyi galin ku aadan baraarujinta dhalinyarada.

Ra’iisul wasaaraha Soomaaliya ayaa i sheegay in ay sabab utahay horumarka dhanka waxbarashada guulihii laga gaaray dhanka Amniga siyaasada iyo arimaha bulshadu oo ay xukuumadu ka qabatay mudadii sanadka ahayd.

“Sidaad ogtihiin Xukuumadu waxay wax weyn ka qabatay dhanka Waxbarashada waxayana dowladu suurta galisay jawi nabadeed oo u saamaxaya inay Ardaydu aadan iskoolka,waxaa magaalda laga furay Jaamacado kadib markii aan Amniga wax weyn ka qabanay, waxaana deeq waxbarasho loo diray Arday faro badan, waxaana hubaal ah hadii dadku waxbartaan in dalku ku tilaabsnayo horumar dhan kasta ah, wadan kasta waxaa horumariya aqoonyahan kiisa”

Sidoo kale Ra’iisul wasaaraha ayaa ugu baaqay dadka dagan wali Xarumaha waxbarashada inay baneeyaan si ubad kooda loogu diyaarsho waxbarasho, waxaana uu sheegay in Xukuumadiisa ay ka go’an tahay iney sii wado taageerada balaaran oo ay u hayso waxbarashada, waxaanu balan qaadayaa Ra’iisul Wasaaruhu maadaama uu yahay macalin Jaamacadeed in wax weyn uu ku soo biirinayo hanaanka waxbarasho ee Dalka.