Sign in to follow this  
General Duke

Sharif Amed supporters attack Farmaajo Demo shooting killing civilians

Abwaan   

General Duke;855790 wrote:
103_7117.jpg

They leave their kids behind in peaciful cities, send them to schools. Then they come to those like this young man tell them to carry their posters and forget about them when they are injured or get killed. Their motive? To steal the money that would have cured him, send him to school.....this is very sad...May Allah make them, those who shot him and those who support such things answer questions on what they did today in Yoomal-Qiyaame, for the sake of Ramadan.

Maaddeey;855892 wrote:
Oba, ma Sayidkaa ciidamo aan kuwa dawladda ahayn hub ku sitaan, dadna ku dilaayaan?.

Sxb this is Mogadishu New York maha dadko dhan baa hub sito. waxkasta suurtogal waaye. Al shabaab sow maha iyaga dadka maalin daa'in masaajidyada hortooda dad ku dilo.

Mooge   

Abwaan;855919 wrote:
They leave their kids behind in peaciful cities, send them to schools. Then they come to those like this young man tell them to carry their posters and forget about them when they are injured or get killed. Their motive? To steal the money that would have cured him, send him to school.....this is very sad...May Allah make them, those who shot him and those who support such things answer questions on what they did today in Yoomal-Qiyaame, for the sake of Ramadan.

103_7117.jpg

it is sad how nobody came to him except other IDP kids who drag him out. no help.

Gabbal   

it is sad how nobody came to him except other IDP kids who drag him out. no help.

This comment I find says everything there is to know about this individual. He sits all day in a Nairobi cafe shop and listens to petty gossip while the most creative thing he can possibly do is dehumanize the unfortunate situation of Somalia even more through inappropriate and malicious using of the term "Internally Displaced Person" as a political euphamism to imply something less or not remarkable in the showcase of one's individual right to express their aspirations for their country.

I find MMA's response to you in another topic most apt: he calmly addressed your misuse of the "IDP" term and then sought to ignore the rest of your corresponding drivel.

dadkan masaakiinta ee laga tirada badanyahay ee aan hubeysneyn waa dhibanyihiin ee ilaahey dhibka haka qaado, mar waa "Laangaab", Mar waa Looma ooyaan, mar waa point five, mar waa IDPs, cajiib.

soomaali waxay isu cuneyso oo ladagi la'adahay waa dulmiga iyo xaqiraada lagu hayo dadkaas.

MoonLight1;855995 wrote:
dadkan masaakiinta ee laga tirada badanyahay ee aan hubeysneyn waa dhibanyihiin ee ilaahey dhibka haka qaado, mar waa
"Laangaab",
Mar waa
Looma ooyaan
, mar waa
point five
, mar waa
IDPs
, cajiib.

soomaali waxay isu cuneyso oo ladagi la'adahay waa dulmiga iyo xaqiraada lagu hayo dadkaas.

+1

Somalia if you just can find a source that is reliable where sheikh shariif is supporting the 4.5 system i promise that i will never support him again, im 100% serious walahi bilahi i will never support him again.