Sign in to follow this  
Che -Guevara

It’s time to elect non-Dblock and non-Hblock leaders in the interest of peace and unity in Somalia

Carafaat   

Somalia;854361 wrote:
Institutionalizing affirmative action for laangaabnimo, I just don't see it.

How about the current institutionalisation of "laandheernimo"?

Somalia   

Ok let me break it down.

1. 0-10 odays = Defying odds but no hope

2. 11-20 odays = A leader for civil societies and public service, hosting reconciliation talks between laangaabs with laandheers

3. 21-30 odays = Fit for tribal warfare duty. A special unit within group 3 will formulate national strategic tactics

4. 31+ odays = Predetermined qualification for leadership

It's all in the numbers, I don't understand why these men don't see it.

N.O.R.F;854218 wrote:
What if all Somalis moved to Antarctica and then raced back to Somalia. The qabiil of the person to get back first wins. This is then repeated every 5 years.

This idea makes as much sense as our collective enchantment with the utterly trivial qabil system. So yea, lets go for it :).

Taleexi   

Somalis love and die for three things: Their faith, Camels and Clan. And if they are given the chance to choose among them - their clan has come first....... Tribalism is engraved in the Somali tawheed and needs its risk be mitigated if a modern nation is our ultimate goal. Sorry for Hiilqaran, may be the right group but a wrong time you are dealing with the wrong crowd indeed.