Sign in to follow this  
MoonLight1

Somalia,, A great country. (Landscape pictures)

Showqi   

Thanks DayaxNuurow, I love all the pictures.You covered the entire country. Allah dhulkeena muxuu illaahay nimco iyo qurux ku manaystay. Bro, in this thread you showed the young generation, specially the ones who were born or grow up in diaspora how beautiful our country is, now they can see in thair own eyes how Somalia look like. Dalkeena quruxdiisa Jaahil ayuunbaan garaneynin ninkii caqli lehna loo sheegi maayo. Moonlight thanks again saxiib......:D

Tallaabo   

I did not see any pictures from the Diridhabe and Mooyaale regions. Or did you give up on them for the Oromos to take?

Showqi;851862 wrote:
Thanks DayaxNuurow, I love all the pictures.You covered the entire country. Allah dhulkeena muxuu illaahay nimco iyo qurux ku manaystay. Bro, in this thread you showed the young generation, specially the ones who were born or grow up in diaspora how beautiful our country is, now they can see in thair own eyes how Somalia look like. Dalkeena quruxdiisa Jaahil ayuunbaan garaneynin ninkii caqli lehna loo sheegi maayo. Moonlight thanks again saxiib......
:D

My pleasure.

Shawqi, its flattening to know that these pics may have changed some of our young SOLers concept about our beloved country. Its a beautifully balanced country where you have sandy deserts, lush green, farmlands, grazing lands, rocky mountains, rivers, beautiful beaches, and stunning landscape, but unfortunately, our ppls minds are screwed up and don't realize the paradise Allah gave them.

Tallaabo;851862 wrote:
I did not see any pictures from the Diridhabe and Mooyaale regions. Or did you give up on them for the Oromos to take?

Bro, I did not leave them intentionally, but I was trying to concentrate on the 7. I will post if I find any pics from all other Somali inhabited areas.

More to come.

fardaha xiin-galool, Sanaag.

5.jpg

more horses.

fardo.jpg

Jowhar, Middle shabelle.

jowharmuqalka6sr1.jpg

jowharmuqalka7no3.jpg

Shabeele river through Jowhar.

jowharmuqalka12ee8.jpg

goronyo.

00026952.jpg

newly born.

geel-600x450.jpg

sawir-sac-qurux-badan.jpg

sawir-d.jpg

Badhan, Sanaag.

827464169.jpg

130812877.jpg

47529447.jpg

Ceelbuur, Galguduud.

29516_135490779798344_100000122688429_38

The equator near Kismayo, where the norther hamsphere of the world meets the south, a potential tourist attraction..

Est & Ovest or East & West.

vymrki.jpg