Sign in to follow this  
Pig

Did you guys know that you can't marry if you have sex together?

Salaama All,

Last anony...to answer your question Here is what I got from a Fatwa Site...Hope it's helpful to you!!

Ma'salaama

Masturbation (for both men and women) is haraam (forbidden) in Islam based on the following evidence:

First from the Qur’aan:

Imam Shafi’i stated that masturbation is forbidden based on the following verses from the Qur’aan (interpretation of the meaning):

"And those who guard their chastity (i.e. private parts, from illegal sexual acts). Except from their wives or (the captives and slaves) that their right hands possess, - for them, they are free from blame. But whoever seeks beyond that, then those are the transgressors." 23.5-7 Here the verses are clear in forbidding all illegal sexual acts (including masturbation) except for the wives or that their right hand possess. And whoever seeks beyond that is the transgressor.

"And let those who find not the financial means for marriage keep themselves chaste, until Allah enriches them of His bounty." 24.33. This verse also clearly orders whoever does not have the financial means to marry to keep himself chaste and be patient in facing temptations (including masturbation) until Allah enriches them of His bounty.

Secondly, from the sunnah of the Prophet (peace be upon him):

Abdullaah ibn Mas’ood said, "We were with the Prophet while we were young and had no wealth whatsoever. So Allaah’s Messenger said, "O young people! Whoever among you can marry, should marry, because it helps him lower his gaze and guard his modesty (i.e. his private parts from committing illegal sexual intercourse etc.), and whoever is not able to marry, should fast, as fasting diminishes his sexual power." Bukhari:5066. The hadeeth orders men who are not able to marry to fast despite the hardship encountered in doing so, and not to masturbate despite the ease with which it can be done!!

Whoever seeks chastity Allaah will make him chaste, and whoever seeks help from none but Allaah, He will help him, and whoever is patient He will make it easy for him, and no one has ever been given anything better than patience." Bukhari:1469.

Allah knows best..........

Naasir   

AL-SALAAMU ALAYKUM

******VERRY IMPORTANT********

******PLEASE READ*******

It is Haraam to guess the LAW in Islam, If you don't know don't assume. It is KUFRI(getting out of islam) to assume.

In the Qur'n Allah said "Who he/she commits an adultury will mary only to some one else who comminted an adultury or a non muslim".

This is not IF's or BUT's so please don't use common sence or imaginations when it comes to what Allah/Prophet Mohammed S/A/W.>>>

Prophet Muhammed S/A/W said "It is better to keep your mouth shut than say something bad".

**Always ask some one knows besed on the Qur'an/Hadith/Ahkan Not common sence, this is not constitution of the new world, God provided us an answer in every scenario, Again it is Kufri(getting out of Islam) to assume what Allah/Prophet Muhammed S/A/W said....And these days there are many scholars to ask where ever your are in the world.

***NOTE***I am no scholar but as Muslim/Somali we all born/grew up in a muslim country and have muslim parents, and these are the basics unless you one of those who came here (in the western) and forgot your religioun let along your culture.

Nabad

Hibo   

LF,

It is haram to masterbate but halal to have sex with slaves and prisoners?

The Ayah you gave doesnot say anything with masterbation, it talks about sex between man and woman. pls stop giving wrong answers about the reliogion!

First of all why do you call yourself 'Somali' aren't we all SOMALIS?

2ndly.......If you wanna say something to me? be a woman/man enough to Log in! why do you have to hide your identity?? What a phony..Face me or sh*t the hell up! aight....I didn't ask for your lil Opinion! don't hide behind anon to express your view this ain’t communist Russia or old Somalia!!

Cia..

Hibo   

s/alaikum

lady fatma, walaal diinta wax ciyaar ah ma'aha, oo haka hadlin wax aadan ogayn oo ha habaabin dadka, waa runtaa oo markii hore hadii diinta laraaci lahaa suaashaas maynan imaateen, laakiin waxaa haboon inaadan oranin waxaadan cilmi ulahayn.

qofka suaashaan keenayow, please dadka aqoonta yar meesha kujira hadam baajinoo ulatag arinkaaan culumada aqoonta leh.

s/alaikum

Hibo   

ceelaayo i m with u 100%

LF hadaad dhahdo ma aqaan oo jawaad maka bixin karo ceeb maaha ee ogow

waxaa ka ceeb badan inaad dadka qalad u sheegto

hada ka horna waan aqriyay adoo wax qalad ah sheegaya

please..... stop giving wrong information

Oh My!... Listen Ladies.. Lets talk when your PMS are over aight!! cuz I aint got the time to argue w/women on their periods!!... 2ndly, If you're ANY better than me? Why don't U tell the brotha or the sista the RIGHT answer you claim to know??? Oh I see? U only know how to quarrel w/LF?? Sorry gal's she aint got the time for this BS*T........ Eid Wanaagsan though!

LST Thanks brotha smile.gif waa Dumar iyo Caadadood, Ha ubixin...lol

Eid Wanaagsan ALL.............

Taqwa   

Morning guys,

This topic is quite unique and stupid at the same time, I hate to critize, but its all out of love. Well first of all lady fatima, I don't need to know who's having there periods nor do the rest of the guys,..lol..

To answer the question on the post,

-->Two people who have an intimate relationships who are not married should be whipped about 80 or more time's, if they are married then they should be stoned to death, with their body buried up to their chest (*Sharia). In the case of one person being married, this act should be the same also. Committing zina is a huge mistake (HARAM) in Islam and should be taken seriously before anyone Indulge's in this act.

--->By the way, non of the 4 school of thoughts have forbidden two adulter's to not get married. So the answer is: they can get married.

Cheers, smile.gif

Taqwa just to add, the shariah also defines further if the person commiting fornication was a virgin, i believe the lashes are less, can't remember how much though. however on this point i want us to know about the hadith where he ® said " al -Ghibatu Shaddu minal zina!!!

that is the downfall of muslims, that we talk about each other, slander each other, we do not posses brotherly love that we say we have.

come one sisters, am sure all of us have heard of the phrase prevention is infinately better than a cure. Bby simply knowing that sex before marriage is zina a Major sin one should abstaine from committing it, because trying to see if u can marry the person u have committed this act with is a wrong way to approach this subject.

I agree with everyone in that as more n more muslim fce new pressures to intergrate or assimilate with the communities the reside in, we should rember wot makes us different to the galo or adon or who ever it may be, we are MUSLIMS.

I'm not trying to offend anyone, but lately I noticed being MUSLIM is like the current style.

It is like, we somalis just recently(after the civil war) became aware that we are muslims and everyone seems to have an opinion all of sudden....Hey it is good that you know about your religion, but it is necessary to act like you're the only good MUSLIM around here :rolleyes: , Please!!!

I'm sick and tired of "know it all" attitutes some people think is a gift...NEWS FLASH, it is not, so get over it.

xoxox

Macalin   

asalam aleykom waraxmatullah wabarakat!

I have a quetsion in regards to this matter.

Now the diin says You can marry a non musliim woman(ppl of the books).

now most of them did have sex b4 marriege ,sure there are some who didnt, but majority did.

so wat if u marry her?

does this count?

lemme hear