Sign in to follow this  
mahad yare

sharif set to visit hargeisa the end of July

Xaaji Xunjuf;848710 wrote:
^^ Mahad Yare these people are not Somalilanders wa dad magacyo quruumo kale leh oo aad mooda inu ceel ka so heley marka they are absolutely not related to me aan ahayn Magaca Somaali.

walle odey xaaji xunjuf sheeeko cajiib ah bu keeney. cajiib. bal maxaa so socdah. habrah degan bariga somaliland iyo kuwa degan konfurta somaliland waxba nagama dexeeyo.

walle sheeko cajiib ah baa cawa dacdhey. xx i will be surprised if the sl crew on sol take you back and forget about the southerns having your back. cawa waay ka qaraxdey. it's over. leave this place now! ;)

Mahad yare the Koonfurians are Somalis like other Somalis but i don't know who got my back if you are talking about the civil war every tribe fought for his own rights even you're clan the ssdf.

Qoraalyow iyo bu ka sheekenaya bismilahi raxmani raxim dadkan halku ka keeney.

Horta sheikh dalxiis xita bisha ugu danbeysa eeh u si joogo diyaarad kama degeyo 2 days ago he was in rwanda now he is in sudan

He is back in Rwanda again today. Waligey tanoo kale ma arkin.

In the last two weeks, he had been to Sacuudiga, Imaaraadka, Jabuuti, Itoobiya, Kiinya (twice), Ugaandha, Burundi, Rwanda, Suudaan, Rwanda again...

It is beyond ridiculous now.

Xaaji Xunjuf;848718 wrote:
Mahad yare the Koonfurians are Somalis like other Somalis but i don't know who got my back if you are talking about the civil war every tribe fought for his own rights even you're clan the ssdf.

Qoraalyow iyo bu ka sheekenaya bismilahi raxmani raxim dadkan halku ka keeney.

waryahay dhee adeerka tolkaa ga ad ilowdey 21 sano la soo dafay buu ku xasuusineyaa. see waa yeh? war is dhaji intey ee diikkar kuu gu dicen.

Yeah he went first from Ethiopia than to Dubai to meet president siilaanyo than back to Djibouti than he went to Rwanda just two days ago and now he is in Sudan :D

Nin ba igu yidhi Sh sharif waxa weye madaxweynaha Somali so maray ugu socodka badan xita hada la isku daro socdaaladi Adan cade aun iyo abdirashid cali sharmarke iyo Maxammad siad bare aun waxa la yidhi intaba waxa ka socod badan sh sharif:D

He was in Rwanda in last Monday. On Tuesday, he was in Burundi. Yesterday (Wednesday) he was in Suudaan. Today (Thursday) back in Rwanda. Tomorrow (Friday) he will probably be in Nayroobi and then Xamar, hopefully, hopefully, hopefully.

Where is the other Shariif? He is in Talyaaniga. How about ra'iisul wasaare Gaas? Same place, in Talyaaniga. I thought, constitutionally, this isn't allowed. At least the '60s constitution. That constitution, I think, didn't allow all three highest holding officials to travel outside the country at the same time. I am not sure, but I do think so.

Abwaan   

Xaaji Xunjuf;848692 wrote:
Stuff and nonsense.

What if that becomes true? Will you walk out of Hargeysa in protest?:D

Abwaan   

Miskiin-Macruuf-Aqiyaar;848736 wrote:
He was in Rwanda in last Monday. On Tuesday, he was in Burundi. Yesterday (Wednesday) he was in Suudaan. Today (Thursday) back in Rwanda. Tomorrow (Friday) he will probably be in Nayroobi and then Xamar, hopefully, hopefully, hopefully.

Where is the other Shariif? He is in Talyaaniga. How about ra'iisul wasaare Gaas? Same place, in Talyaaniga. I thought, constitutionally, this isn't allowed. At least the '60s constitution. That constitution, I think, didn't allow all three highest holding officials to travel outside the country at the same time. I am not sure, but I do think so.

lol MMA daacadsanaa, kuwaan constitution maxay ka og yihiin? Geeddi iyo AY xitaa isku diyaarad bay raaceen.

Tallaabo   

mahad yare;848703 wrote:
walle waa sheeko cajiib ah. yaa maxaatiri. bal dageeyso adeer kaa.

Kan telifiishanka soo fadhiistay muxuu khuraafaad shubayaa. Yaa usheega in sheekadiisu tahay another volume of the fairy tale snow white and the seven dwarfs.