Sign in to follow this  
Jacaylbaro

Muqdisho Shoe Shiners

Juxa;847774 wrote:
Blue, many young people don't know as their parents send the money. But now that you are young adult hopefully you will help family, friends and old neighbours out!

Juxa personally I already help out those you mentioned in whatever way I can help them if they sincerly need help financially and know will pay me back. I don't invest in people who I know will use the money for something bad or I don't trust and are not close with.

People need to watch out who they give money to as not everyone is honest/trustworthy and some people think you're their personal ATM always take take but never give back. I don't like wasting money especially not on the wrong people.

wyre   

Bluelicious;847836 wrote:
Juxa personally I already help out those you mentioned in whatever way I can help them if they sincerly need help financially and know will pay me back. I don't invest in people who I know will use the money for something bad or I don't trust and are not close with.

People need to watch out who they give money to as not everyone is honest/trustworthy and some people think you're their personal ATM always take take but never give back. I don't like wasting money especially not on the wrong people.

Bakhiilnimada Iska Dhaaf Ee Lacagta Send Yaakhey :D