Sign in to follow this  
Nin-Yaaban

Small things that really piss you off.

What's some of the small inconsequential things that piss you off?

- Qof ayaad albaabka u qabatay (u hold the door) oo aan hadana ku oraneen "waad mahad santahay"

- Dadka aan aqoon sida gaariga loo wada, oo hadana xayira dadka ka danbeeya. Maalin aasan arag majirto. :(

- Mexican kuugula hadlayo af.kooda khariban, oo umaleeyan qofkasta inuu Spanish ku hadlo

-Dadka aan aqoon sida SoL "Search" loo isticmaalo oo boqol "topic" oo mar hore laga hadlay hadana furaya

-Kuwa qolkasta oo 218-339-2500 qarxiyo oo aadan ka sheekeesan karin.

I have many more, but i let you guy's list some of the things that really really really piss you off.

people who use the toilet and do not clean it up after their use for other peoples use/ who don't use airfresher etc

people who are messy and lets say drop something on the floor and who do not bother to pick up that item

people who break promises

most things can get me pissed but i'm working on exercising more patience as per arafat's help lol.

No I know Alpha did not come up with the first thread .... Come on Alpha, where did you copy from this "Af-reer-xamar" thing ? :D

People who put their fingers everywhere in public like eg picking nose, picking ears etc. and then afterwards playing with it and touching things.

Jacaylbaro;847397 wrote:
No I know Alpha did not come up with the first thread .... Come on Alpha, where did you copy from this "Af-reer-xamar" thing ?
:D

JB are you saying Ninka is my script? how blasphemous!

raula   

Some Somalis’ hardly clean up after themselves in public restrooms or even their restaurants….arrghhh, imagine if they lived in a mud house.

Uncouth taxi drivers & truck drivers (Somali men in particular)

Demanding/Rude/Entitled people who are also liars

This is minor however, i can't deal w/so called college graduates who can't even "edit/proofread"/prep for presentations or sentences before any submissions :D

Malika   

I cant stand people who want to know about me [asking personal info or whatnot], when I careless if they existed or not.

Alpha Blondy;847419 wrote:
interesting...VAL?

give example plz?

Of rudeness? Erm..OK.

Rudeness: Alpha Blondy's response to most threads. lol

You know what rudeness is, Somali baad la nooshahay, London-na waad ka tagtay.

Malika;847450 wrote:
I cant stand people who want to know about me [asking personal info or whatnot], when I careless if they existed or not.

Same here.

wyre   

Valenteenah.;847481 wrote:
Of rudeness? Erm..OK.

Rudeness: Alpha Blondy's response to most threads. lol

Exactly :D