Sign in to follow this  
Nudawn

Salama calaikum

wyre   

Bluelicious;847188 wrote:
Wadani hmm okay if you say so. I guess you did that to get to know the forum a bit in general right.

Where are the women?

I Didn't Mention All Dee :D

NGONGE   

I will not talk of this, I will not talk of that and I will not discuss this or discuss that. Adeer waa yeelkadaa dee; it's not a job interview.

But, you know what, I am finally glad to welcome someone new on this site (someone that wet behind the ears can't be anything but new).

We haven't had one for years. Welcome warya. :)

wyre   

NGONGE;847344 wrote:
I will not talk of this, I will not talk of that and I will not discuss this or discuss that. Adeer waa yeelkadaa dee; it's not a job interview.

But, you know what, I am finally glad to welcome someone new on this site (someone that wet behind the ears can't be anything but new).

We haven't had one for years. Welcome warya.
:)

:D:D Waa Yeelkadaa :D

Juxa   

Nimankiinaan war badnaa!

Ws Wr Wb... Soo dhawaaw

Ps! Waxa la yaableh why I did not make the list of respected males?

Wadani;847195 wrote:
Lol, y'd u say it like that, like something is wrong with it. Actually I used to visit the forum to use it as a reference point to measure my own ideas and opinions against. I dont always get to discuss politics, culture and other things we talk about here with a lot of the young Somalis i know in real life, so I wanted to get an idea of the thoughts of other dhalinyaro (some odayaal too lol) and where I would fall in the general spectrum. Soon I had enough of just reading and felt the need to contribute, and that's when i finally joined.

Don't get me wrong I think there is nothing wrong with seeing what kind of forum your getting into before you join. But I do think there is something wrong with a person getting to know people instead of the general forum. If someone tells you out of the blue I know everything about you wouldn't the first thing you thought be what a creep you feel like you have been stalked. Anyways you joined at the perfect time new year, new year new start lol. You are a great member I like you Wadani :)

Odey   

Nudawn.

Brother, let me take this opportunity to welcome you to the forum. You come across as someone with a good head on his shoulders, but I assure you, if you stay long enough in a psychiatric wing with crazy people, you will end up crazy.

You have joined a forum renowned for tribalism, even though it is disguised under such beautiful abbreviations like PL,SL,AS,PIS,GL,ASWJ and many others.I hope you don't add another abbreviated tribe to the list.

Once again, welcome brother and for the record I totally agree on the resources issue.

Please usher in a New dawn!,

wyre   

Juxa;847386 wrote:
Nimankiinaan war badnaa!

Ws Wr Wb... Soo dhawaaw

Ps! Waxa la yaableh why I did not make the list of respected males?

I Am Sorry I Can't Edit :D

AYOUB   

Nudawn;847134 wrote:
I would like to take the time to introduce myself to this forum. I've been a long time follower, first time active poster. I read some of your posts regularly, and I've become familiar with who's who amongst you all. Its obvious Qabyalad has permeated through every facet of our society, even our online communities. Soo I'd like to first and foremost Pledge to you all that I will not discuss or debate with any mirqan desert dweller about his or her tribe or tribal affiliations. I won't divulge which tribe or region I come from, because it matters little. I pledge to the dignity of the Somali people regardless of tribe, region, accent, I pledge to the dying women and children in refugee camps all over Africa. I pledge to the thousands of my brothers and sisters drowning in the gulf of Aden trying to escape the misery in our homeland only to be enslaved on their arrival.*

I plan on discussing issues that can unite us, economically and spiritually. I know this forum is filled with like minded individuals, where y'all at?

"I plan" "I pledge" "I come" More than dozen I's in your first post. You sound like a narcissist who wouldn't fit in to a clan structure.*

Wa Calaikum Salam by-the way.*

Malika   

War iska soo gaal, wa guuri Somaliyed - balaaq iska dhe! No need for pledges nor polite entrance.

Wcs Wr Wb

Nudawn   

Odey;847452 wrote:
Nudawn.

Brother, let me take this opportunity to welcome you to the forum. You come across as someone with a good head on his shoulders, but I assure you, if you stay long enough in a psychiatric wing with crazy people, you will end up crazy.

You have joined a forum renowned for tribalism, even though it is disguised under such beautiful abbreviations like PL,SL,AS,PIS,GL,ASWJ and many others.I hope you don't add another abbreviated tribe to the list.

Once again, welcome brother and for the record I totally agree on the resources issue.

Please usher in a New dawn!,

Bro as long as there are like minded individuals like you and the handful of others, I'm sure we'll find constructive subjects to discuss, business plans to write. We have a virgin country waiting for us to invest in. We should be taking advantage of this online community and starting business groups. Let's brainstorm ideas