Sign in to follow this  
Mukulaalow

Your favorite HOOYO song.

wyre   

Bluelicious;847050 wrote:
Wyre how can you use someone like that?! Don't do to another what you wouldn't want another to do to you.

Is It Wrong?

wyre;847063 wrote:
Is It Wrong?

Yes it's 100% wrong don't do it. You can ask if someone wants to sponsor you but don't use them like that.

wyre;847067 wrote:
It's No Wrong Dear, Though She Needs A Man And I Need To Leave Asia
;)

lol

Wyre waa regeedi.

I like his straight forward notion of "she needs a man, and I need a passport";)loooool... Blue will not accept it, but hope she will fix another chick from Rotterdam.;)

hey blue, the song is fine with me as long as it praises MUM, no matter what language.

Mukulaalow;847083 wrote:
lol

Wyre waa regeedi.

I like his straight forward notion of
"she needs a man, and I need a passport"
;)loooool... Blue will not accept it, but hope she will fix another chick from Rotterdam.
;)

hey blue, the song is fine with me as long as it praises MUM, no matter what language.

Mukulaalow I only know one Turkish girl who desperately wants to get married and she is open to different races as long as he is muslim. There is a but I wouldn't want her heart to be broken by Wyre since his only plan is to use the woman to his advantage or else I will break his.

Wyre - Hit yourself in the head! :mad:

wyre   

Bluelicious;847089 wrote:
Mukulaalow I only know one Turkish girl who desperately wants to get married and she is open to different races as long as he is muslim. There is a but I wouldn't want her heart to be broken by Wyre since his only plan is to use the woman to his advantage or else I will break his.

Wyre
- Hit yourself in the head! :mad:

Mukulaal tnks horta

Blue, nope macaaney I won't break some1's heart, as long as I'll get pAssport I'll be a good husband :D