Sign in to follow this  
mahad yare

siilaanyo is a lame duck president

seriously folks what did the so call meeting accomplished. as my nigga osman would say, sl is better off isolated in their triangle city. come on folks, this is a joke. the nigga complained when PL selected two minister to represent sool and sanaag, but has no problem with caalin and president Faroole. seriously, this is wrong. it sends the wrong message. in all my years of following somali politics, i can surely say, sl has never looked more confused and utterly disorginized. for sl to lower her status to the level of the tfg, galmudug and PL is not only a tale tell sign of an enclave in trouble, but also one ready to submit in defeat.

and then there's the location of the meeting. correct me if i'm wrong, but isn't that the lounge area of the hotel. smfh. i'm no slander, but signing more later meeting in the middle of hotel lounge area where people of all kind women, children, and hotel staff walk furthermore adds to the failure of this supposed meeting. atleast sharif got something out the meeting. please slander vote for me...i'm the brother from the south. LOL. what did sl got of this meeting; other than looking foolish and ill prepared to be a country.

5d5651a4_smh2.gif

Showqi;846594 wrote:
Mahad, ma ictiraafkii Puntland ayey khal-khal galinayaan.........
:D

sxb. this is not about PL, rather the current old guy leading sl. without a doubt, the old man ruined sl chances or being taken serious. he dragged sl to the london conference even though many slanders were against it and unfortunately their fears came through. sl were forced to go through the corrupt tfg to get her independence. you and i know, no crazy southerner will sign sl independence without fears of southern states breaking off. and just when you thought the old man could not lose is mind, he allowed regional presidents to accompany him with talks with the tfg president. smfh. seriously sl need to get riyaale back. at least he was serious about sl independene. when in doubt get a awdal guy to talk for you. a powerful message from our friend togane. :D