Sign in to follow this  
Qudhac

12 Children brought from Mudqisho to be sold into prostitution cought in berbera DISCUSTING

Skeptic   

Qudhac, what are you trying to say. Prostitution, human trafficking, and rape are the common trend wherever the so-called TFG takeover .. I'm not promoting their enemy here but they too don't have much to offer other then corruption twice fold.

Aaliyyah   

why is there such thing as prostitution in Somalia? waa yaabe? arent we muslims? and are you guys telling me kids are shipped from hamar to berbera for prostitution? I would say both the Mamul SL and the TFG somali government should get to the bottom of this and find out everyone that is involved in both sides. This is disgusting.

Aaliyyah;846403 wrote:
why is there such thing as prostitution in Somalia? waa yaabe? arent we muslims? and are you guys telling me kids are shipped from hamar to berbera for prostitution? I would say both the Mamul SL and the TFG somali government should get to the bottom of this and find out everyone that is involved in both sides. This is disgusting.

It happens in Muslim countries all around the world, especially in countries with high poverty rates, Indonesia is notorious for it's child abuse cases and prostitution (check out Ahmed Suradji) . I don't think there's a country in the world that has as many vulnerable children as Somalia.

Aaliyyah   

Blackflash, you are right it does happen. Even though islam is a beautiful way of life, there are many messed up people. I guess somalis are no exception, and like you said now somalia has many vulnerable children. So definitely some people out there will take advantage of that situation. I agree with burahader do shoot them, subhanalah.

Skeptic;846319 wrote:
Qudhac, what are you trying to say. Prostitution, human trafficking, and rape are the common trend wherever the so-called TFG takeover .. I'm not promoting their enemy here but they too don't have much to offer other then corruption twice fold.

You must be really naive if you think prostitution and human trafficking doesn't take place under other administrations. Such crimes are a common denominator in every country. The best we can do is minimize it