Sign in to follow this  
Aaliyah10

Do Girls and Sports match?

Blessed   

Off course they are. I used to be in my years b-ball team and all the boys were after me.

Okay, okay... perhaps I am exaggerating it a lil but sporty girls are fit.... okay i'll let the bros say their bit .... i think this was meant for them!

Sorry.. I am just bored today .... bye!

Off course they are. I used to be in my years b-ball team and all the boys were after me.

Okay, okay... perhaps I am exaggerating it a lil but sporty girls are fit.... okay i'll let the bros say their bit .... i think this was meant for them!

Sorry.. I am just bored today .... bye!

I see bordem can have quite an effect.

Well like ameenah hint at, yes the guys will un-doubtable find the atheltic girls quite attractive. We can all n i mean all of us be quite Shallow @ times, just they way we are smile.gif . So be warned Ladies

But dont panic my nomad sisters, I dont want to see a mad rush of ppl joining their local rugby club or worse yet their local salsa dance classes in the hope of acheiving some physical perfection. Not all nomads are they same. Indeed some guys positivly hate the more sporty looking females :confused: , but if you asking me they are not quite right in the head.

And dont be light headed enough to buy one of those work out videos that keep changing every summer i.e. 'Thai Yoga-Boxing'. All that toning you might acheive will soon dissapear once your daily routine of Baaric eyo baasto works its why through you. lol

Wow i went quite abit off the topic huh, i guess i must be quite bored me self :rolleyes: oh well good advice anyway even if i say so me self.

Lool Ameenah,

Well i Play Soccer and B-Ball myself and i sometimes actually most of the times attract more guys on court or on the field...

but some brothers hate to see their girls playing any kinda of sports...

which i really cant stand...

And Girl this Topic was MEANT for EVERYONE!

Even When ur BORED LOL...

WingA   

it all depends on the sport!! i mean, i wouldnt mind my girl playing footie (soccer), b'ball, tennis and so on but not too much like you #10.. coz your doing this full-time and you wanna do it for a living right??

i got a friend whos a swimmer(somali) and shes HOTT!! dam!! but i got a girl and shes good at footie so its all good..

so girls who play sports are hott and fine plus it keeps them fitt and in a healthly condition!! ;);)

WingA   

daily?? nah, its too much and + i need my girl to be there for me and i will be there for her but come on!! playing sports everyday is abit too much innit?? i mean, if you wanna become a pro or something then maybe it mit be aight but to play sports everyday for the funn of it then sorry but i dont think any man would have it!!

its good to do some sports like 2-3 times a week to keep fine but not everyday sis.. thats too much for my liking!!

FOR FUN???

boi are you serious?

Playing soccer for more then 12 years- almost everyday ...

dont you think my FUN ran out LONG time ago ...

i'm doing this to get my scholarship and play for the national team ...

and if my man is not gonna be there for me while i'm workin' hard ... well when will he ever be there then?? ***NEVER***

WingA   

thats just my view on this topic and am sure all the men in the world dont think like me so good luck in your career..

Winger #7

AALIYAH ur top man Abid ere, listen it dont matter wot others tink just do wot u feel iz right i mean look Miline RONALDO, Ronaldo's wife she plays football and is beter than most men.

Remember no hope in Succeeding unless u aim to try.

Stay Good

Nazra   

Bisinka!, :eek: i personally dislike girls playing sports, with all do respects i think they not that fortunate looking...nor attractive...i just them as tomboys and not look further than that, have u notciced they even change the way the walk,talk and all the style due to the fact they have become sportive(Nasra's made up word).

And i will not allow my brothers to bring some sporty chick...ya,

Hibo   

well . speaking from the female point of view, i thing that its not about the sport that makes a girl hot, its her looks

Hibo   

well . speaking from the female point of view, i thing that its not about the sport that makes a girl hot, its her looks

DA_BEAST   

i once had a girl who disliked all the sports including the bedroom sports and i'm crazy about football and at that time i was so serious about it and i was close to joining a team so unfortunately we had to end the relationship.

so me personally i don't mind having a football babe as long as she's willing to play one on one with me if you know what i mean?

in my bedroom i have MARION JONES' poster and i have to admit i have a huge crush on her :eek: have you checked her legs?and damn her behind mmmmmhhhhhh girl i don't care how you look as long as you got 6 pack like me then i say to hell with everythingelse so AALIYAH holla at me baby girl. ;););)