Sign in to follow this  
oba hiloowlow

Dr. Baadiyow For President!

Somalia   

Abwaan;843696 wrote:
Oba Cayaarta naga daa Khaliif Xuseen waad taqaan hiiraan.com buu ku jiraa....anigu campaigner ma u ahi i just told you that he might suit the top job more than Baadiyoow.

What you did here... I see it... and I totally get it.

i-see-what-you-did-there.png

Somalia   

You must not play with his feelings! Dr Baadiyow is going places, maybe he will become president or maybe Prime Minister, only time will tell. :cool:

Somalia   

I have no preferred candidate nor matter who stands, this election doesn't mean much, I will be woken up on the next one. The candidate can be a hybrid of my worst opponents for all I care :D

I wouldn't mind one from SSC or Awdal for Somaliland's ordeal though.

Carafaat   

Somalia, why do you prefer a candidate from those regions?

And does this mean you will support either Prof. Samater or Dr.Ali Khaliif Galeyr?

Carafaat;843628 wrote:
We will be watching carefully what Baadiyoow and his political ideas is. No more Ali Mahdi, no more Geedi, no more Yalaxoow, Calasoows and Yarisoows. No more 'unuka' politics. Even if has Phd title. That is unaceptable in the new Somalia.

Waryaa Stop hating on Tolka!!!

Carafaat   

oba hiloowlow;843601 wrote:
Ali mahdi attended the meating yes maxaa kale, Ali Mahdi was defending himself during that time dont change the subject sxb that is a another a matter.

Carafaat Baadiyow waa nin halyeey Taariikhdiisa ayaa ka ogaanee he has done a lot for his country hadii uu Ali mahdi Taageerona wax weyn uma arki!

Oba, waxan ku weydiiyay marka adigu aad difaacdid Cali Mahdi iyo wuxu sameeyay, kadibna aad tageertid Baadiyoow. ma isleedahay dadka Somaliyeed Oba wuxu u dadaneeniyaa waxa ugu wanaagsan, mise raga tolka ayuu ku daba tukadaa? Baritoolena waxaad oran doontaa Yalaxoow waa Sheick kariim ah. :D

Carafaatow Shekadaas Ali Mahdi iska dhaaf, Anigu Baadiyoow Karti baan ku taageeray adigana meritkiisa intaad fiiran lahayd 'Unuka' iyo belo ayaad ka sheekeynee,, Hadaladaadana Naceyb ayaa laga dheehan karo dhowr jeer oo hore baan ku arkay adigo Caydiid taageerayo Ali mahdi na caaynaaya sxb sheekadda meel ay ka socoto waan uu jedaa!

Abtigiis   

Dr Badiyow is a good man, but is a shame his SOL campaign manager is a core member of the HAG (Hadhuudh Against God), also known as H Action Group! - one Dr. Oba Hiloolow. It sullies the reputation of the Good Dr. Badiyoow. Oba, you and yoru HAG should leave the Dr. alone if you want him to succeed.

Carafaat   

Abtigiis;843731 wrote:
SOL campaign manager is a core member of the HAG (Hadhuudh Against God), also known as H Action Group! - one Dr. Oba Hiloolow

:D