Sign in to follow this  
Mario B

Good to see the blue flag flying high in the right places!!

Mario B   

^ Lol, enjoy the ceremony.:D I only see female graduates in the picture, where are the boys? are they languishing in America's prison–industrial complex, like most men of colour?:(

65% of college grads are women now days. I remember when i was a fresh in cal state....we were 15 somali guys n one xaliimo...lol. She had dates everyday. I remember the day that she was on lunch date and her nite date was spying on her. I never bothered her since i was xaliimo virgin then. My xaliimo drama is started after uni.

She used to tease so much one i got so made at her and literally kick her big black azz!! lol...a Nigerian dude saw that n started yelling me. She was just laughing though.

Nice beautiful ladies....congratz nomads.

Taleexi   

Women are on the march and more in proportions in colleges nowadays. I welcome this development even though I would love to see a more balanced mixture of the genders in the higher education.

Rudy, which Cal State did you go to?

wyre   

rudy-Diiriye;841732 wrote:
65% of college grads are women now days. I remember when i was a fresh in cal state....we were 15 somali guys n one xaliimo...lol. She had dates everyday. I remember the day that she was on lunch date and her nite date was spying on her. I never bothered her since i was xaliimo virgin then. My xaliimo drama is started after uni.

She used to tease so much one i got so made at her and literally kick her big black azz!! lol...a Nigerian dude saw that n started yelling me. She was just laughing though.

Loooooolz Rudy :D

Abwaan   

Mario B;841507 wrote:
^ Lol, enjoy the ceremony.
:D
I only see female graduates in the picture, where are the boys? are they languishing in America's prison–industrial complex, like most men of colour?
:(

Gabdhaha are leading nowadays....most of Somali graduates are girls...at least intaan ka warqabo.

Somalia   

rudy-Diiriye;841732 wrote:

This nigga :D:D:D

Aaliyyah   

Rudy and his weird stories lol..meelkasta sheeko baad u haysaa waa yaab

To the poster, Thank you. You are so right it is so amazing seeing the blue flag. Mashallah. Congrats to all those graduates especially the somali sisters. Wishing them the best in their future endeavor.

Mashallah@ che..and you had to update us solers somaha waryaa pay attenton to the graduation dee lol and congrats to those little ones :)..

salaam

ElPunto   

Good for them. Hope they're able to find jobs in this economy. Perhaps it would have been nice if they also brought along an American flag - after all Somalia didn't give them the opporutunity at higher ed.